FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Followed all instructions, but can't get the game to load!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lill1thjaden

Post Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:51 pm

Re: Followed all instructions, but can't get the game to load!

thank you... hey ive waited this long... whats another week or so!
<<

lill1thjaden

Post Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:14 pm

I was away for a week working, has there been any movement on finding a solution? i havnt been back to my pc since the last post, so if it has been resolved with an update or smthn please let me know.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:33 pm

Funny enough, I saw this post just as my upload finished.

Inner Space build 6144, now the development build of Inner Space, corrects issues with Winhdows 10 and Direct3D 11, possibly including this STO crash. To try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

Please let me know if it helps!
<<

lill1thjaden

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:21 am

no change... running run out of inmerspace, but wont load past the loading screen using it! only applies to my amd card still!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:29 pm

Inner Space build 6148 is now available as the development build, with this fixed. To try it out, right click Inner Space and select Patcher, tick "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

Let me know :)
<<

lill1thjaden

Post Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:20 pm

i will get on that at my first opportunity. thank you.
<<

S7rike

Post Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:54 am

Now, this maybe stupid but it happened to me and I just solved something that sounds similar.
I run my clients through a remote client because of reasons but I had family down today so I unplugged the keyboard/mouse. Get back on to start some things up and it just wouldn't run through innerspace but it would run fine without.
Tried everything and then I came down to what have I done?
Hooked the keyboard/mouse back up and presto works now.
<<

lill1thjaden

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:02 am

Sorry... no change... im resolved to purchase n nvidia card! Can i get a refund on subs going back to the release of win 10 please? Which as u will recall is when all of this started! I have a 6Gb 1060 coming!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:45 am

lill1thjaden wrote:Sorry... no change... im resolved to purchase n nvidia card! Can i get a refund on subs going back to the release of win 10 please? Which as u will recall is when all of this started! I have a 6Gb 1060 coming!

I fixed any bugs with AMD/ATI + STO a month ago, returned the card I purchased for testing weeks ago (several days after notifying you of the fix via both e-mail and here on the forum...). Ran a team and all. At this point I had actually assumed you just weren't interested in responding.

I had already extended your subscription by a year, which if you're going to keep multiboxing is well beyond fair and worth more than you're asking me for. If what you want instead is no subscription and a partial refund of about $15, I guess it is in my interest to take it and hope you'll give it back in exchange for 90 days. You said you have a 1060 coming, which kind of implies that you want to keep using ISBoxer...
<<

lill1thjaden

Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:57 am

sorry i was away working... no i didnt know i had already had my subscription extended... thank you! Thats kinda my problem, i can play solid for a week or so, then im back off to work for a solid month or so. i hv a 1060 comin in a few weeks, that should resolve my issues, i did test my amd but it was still the same issue... loaded to charachter screen and then nothing.
PreviousNext

Return to Star Trek Online