FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Crashes, need some help LAX :(

Moderator: MiRai

<<

brekushi

Posts: 44

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:03 am

Post Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:08 am

Crashes, need some help LAX :(

Lax i have to bother you again man.
I have crashes on loading screens.

I just renewed my subscription and i updated innerspace.

I have read all of the new posts on the this section of the forum.
Some are experiencing the same problems i had so i checked all of them

Try'd checking all of the display system setting(just open gl, just direct3d8, and just direct3d9) like most are using this workaround to get their characters loaded. Its not working, crash on loading screen.
Try'd old versions of innerspace ... same results, crash on loading screen.
Try'd installing old versions old nvidia graphics drivers .... same crash on loading screen.

What else do i need to try?
Current drivers:
using an old nvidia driver version 361.91
Innerspace version 6040
<<

lax

User avatar

Site Admin

Posts: 6890

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Post Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Crashes, need some help LAX :(

To find out what you should try, what we need is a) the crash report if possible, and/or b) diagnostics. What to do if ISBoxer, or your game, will not launch
<<

brekushi

Posts: 44

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:03 am

Post Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Crashes, need some help LAX :(

In star trek online i opened the options menu -> display and changed the video card setting to "direct3d 11 #1" it will load some game clients but in my case it will not load more than 4. The 5th client will crash over and over and over.

http://pastebin.com/KkHMpR8F
<<

bob

User avatar

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Posts: 3218

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:14 am

Location: In the dining room, with the lead pipe.

Post Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:39 am

Re: Crashes, need some help LAX :(

be worth trying without the following hooking your game process.

Code:
86. C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\SysWOW64\BtMmHook.dll [12.0.0.7800] [Broadcom Corporation.] [Multimedia Keys Hook DLL]
149. C:\Program Files\Alienware\AlienFXMSMforISKUFX\AlienFX32_VID_1E7D&PID_2E22.dll [1.0.0.3] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [ROCCAT for AlienFX DLL]
153. C:\Program Files\Alienware\AlienFXMSMforTyon\AlienFX32_VID_1E7D&PID_2E4A.dll [1.0.0.3] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [ROCCAT for AlienFX DLL]
154. C:\Program Files\Alienware\AlienFXMSMforTyon\AlienFX32_VID_1E7D&PID_2E4B.dll [1.0.0.3] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [ROCCAT for AlienFX DLL]
155. C:\Program Files\Alienware\AlienFXMSMforISKUFX\AlienFX32_VID_1E7D&PID_3264.dll [1.0.0.3] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [ROCCAT for AlienFX DLL]
158. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\Wi-Fi GO!\AssistTools\WiFiGO_HookKey.dll


Also I'd try NVidia drivers 359.06 if you haven't already, and possibly uninstalling Avast so see if that makes a difference. Also if you have Asus Sonic Suite (couldn't see it running, but it might be), that is known to cause issues.
<<

brekushi

Posts: 44

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:03 am

Post Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Crashes, need some help LAX :(

bob wrote:be worth trying without the following hooking your game process.

Code:
86. C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\SysWOW64\BtMmHook.dll [12.0.0.7800] [Broadcom Corporation.] [Multimedia Keys Hook DLL]
149. C:\Program Files\Alienware\AlienFXMSMforISKUFX\AlienFX32_VID_1E7D&PID_2E22.dll [1.0.0.3] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [ROCCAT for AlienFX DLL]
153. C:\Program Files\Alienware\AlienFXMSMforTyon\AlienFX32_VID_1E7D&PID_2E4A.dll [1.0.0.3] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [ROCCAT for AlienFX DLL]
154. C:\Program Files\Alienware\AlienFXMSMforTyon\AlienFX32_VID_1E7D&PID_2E4B.dll [1.0.0.3] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [ROCCAT for AlienFX DLL]
155. C:\Program Files\Alienware\AlienFXMSMforISKUFX\AlienFX32_VID_1E7D&PID_3264.dll [1.0.0.3] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [ROCCAT for AlienFX DLL]
158. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\Wi-Fi GO!\AssistTools\WiFiGO_HookKey.dll


Also I'd try NVidia drivers 359.06 if you haven't already, and possibly uninstalling Avast so see if that makes a difference. Also if you have Asus Sonic Suite (couldn't see it running, but it might be), that is known to cause issues.


Killed all of the above processors.
Installed 359.06 nvidia driver, same problem at the 5th client it crashes.
<<

brekushi

Posts: 44

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:03 am

Post Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:02 am

Re: Crashes, need some help LAX :(

Any idea on what it could be?
Let me know how i can help out to find out what the problem could be.
<<

brekushi

Posts: 44

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:03 am

Post Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Re: Crashes, need some help LAX :(

Updated innerspace to 6129 and also nvidia drivers to 368.39
and i got a diagnostics relust up here.

http://pastebin.com/DB0mXj1k
<<

MiRai

User avatar

Vibrant Videographer

Posts: 2672

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Post Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Re: Crashes, need some help LAX :(

I am going to repeat some things that bob has already said, but when you're testing things, and then showing us that you're testing things, the processes that we're asking to be shut down (or temporarily uninstalled) should not be present in the next diagnostics report because we're just going to assume that they may still be interfering.

Code:
1. aaHMSvc.exe - Process ID: 3004 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AAHM\1.00.22\aaHMSvc.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [0.1.0.19] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.]
2. AISuite3.exe - Process ID: 4512 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\AISuite3.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1.0.0.0] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.]

5. AsBCLK.exe - Process ID: 4604 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS ROG Connect Plus\RC TweakIt Server\AsBCLK.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1, 0, 0, 21] [BCLK MFC Application]
6. AsDLNAServerReal.exe - Process ID: 10160 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\Wi-Fi GO!\AsDLNAServerReal.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1, 0, 1, 1] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [ASUS DLNA Player ]
7. AsSysCtrlService.exe - Process ID: 2432 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsSysCtrlService\1.00.13\AsSysCtrlService.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1, 0, 0, 1] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [AsSysCtr Application]
8. AsusFanControlService.exe - Process ID: 2440 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsusFanControlService\1.04.01\AsusFanControlService.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1.0.1.4] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [ASUS Motherboard Fan Control Service]
9. AsusWSWinService.exe - Process ID: 2404 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage\2.0.1.213\AsusWSWinService.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [1.0.0.0] [Asus WebStorage Windows Service]
10. atkexComSvc.exe - Process ID: 2380 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AXSP\1.00.19\atkexComSvc.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86]

12. AvastSvc.exe - Process ID: 1900 (C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [11.2.2738.0] [AVAST Software] [avast! Service]
13. avastui.exe - Process ID: 9156 (C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastui.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [11.2.2738.16] [AVAST Software] [avast! Antivirus]
14. AvastVBoxSVC.exe - Process ID: 5552 (C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ng\vbox\AvastVBoxSVC.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [5.0.132.688] [Avast Software] [AvastVirtualBox Interface]

20. CCleaner64.exe - Process ID: 7824 (J:\Programs\Ccleaner\CCleaner64.exe) [Admin:YES] [x64] [5, 18, 00, 5607] [Piriform Ltd] [CCleaner]

66. DipAwayMode.exe - Process ID: 4524 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\DIP4\DIPAwayMode\DipAwayMode.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86]

68. dwmDesktop.exe - Process ID: 7080 (C:\Users\adush\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\dwmDesktop.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [1.0.0.0] [Microsoft] [Console Window Host]
69. EPUShortCut.exe - Process ID: 9064 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\DIP4\DIPAwayMode\EPUShortCut.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86]

71. EzUpdt.exe - Process ID: 4532 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\EZ Update\EzUpdt.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86]

74. GamingApp_Service.exe - Process ID: 2424 (C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Gaming APP\GamingApp_Service.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [1.0.0.8] [Micro-Star Int'l Co., Ltd.] [GamingApp_Service]

82. IskuFXMonitor.exe - Process ID: 4652 (J:\Programs\Roccat\IskuFXMonitor.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1, 0, 0, 1] [ROCCAT GmbH] [Isku FX Monitor Application]

84. mbam.exe - Process ID: 5492 (J:\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [2.3.173.0] [Malwarebytes] [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware]
85. mbamscheduler.exe - Process ID: 3460 (J:\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [3.1.7.0] [Malwarebytes] [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware]
86. mbamservice.exe - Process ID: 3296 (J:\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [3.2.21.0] [Malwarebytes] [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware]

98. Roccat Talk.exe - Process ID: 8116 (J:\Programs\Roccat\Roccat Talk.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1.1.9.0] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [Roccat Talk Application]

109. spd.exe - Process ID: 2528 (C:\Program Files\ASUS\ROG GameFirst II\spd.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [8.03.1983] [cFos Software GmbH] [cFosSpeed Service]

128. TyonMonitor.exe - Process ID: 4764 (J:\Programs\Roccat\TyonMonitor.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1, 0, 0, 1] [ROCCAT GmbH] [Tyon Monitor Application]
129. TyonMonitorW.exe - Process ID: 8468 (J:\Programs\Roccat\TyonMonitorW.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1, 0, 0, 1] [ROCCAT GmbH] [Tyon Monitor Application]
130. U3BoostSvr64.exe - Process ID: 7848 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\USB 3.0 Boost\U3BoostSvr64.exe) [Admin:YES] [x64] [1.0.1.3] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [USB 3.0 Boost Service]

134. Video.UI.exe - Process ID: 7552 (C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_3.6.20961.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Video.UI.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [3.6.2096.0] [Microsoft Corporation] [Video Application]
135. WiFi GO! Server.exe - Process ID: 4596 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\Wi-Fi GO!\AssistTools\WiFi GO! Server.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1.0.0.1] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [ASUS WiFi GO! Server]
136. WiFileTransfer.exe - Process ID: 5788 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\Wi-Fi GO!\AssistTools\WiFile\WiFileTransfer.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1.0.0.0] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [WiFil GO! File Transfer]
137. Windowsmediab.exe - Process ID: 8364 (C:\Users\adush\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windowsmediab.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [1.0.0.0] [ss] [Windowsmediab]


The above list of processes should be shut down and/or completely uninstalled. Please do not "shut down" your anti-virus/malware program as you can't actually shut them down by just ending their process, and they will need to be completely uninstalled along with a complete restart of your system. When trying to figure out a problem, you need to eliminate all the background processes that are not required to: A) Properly run the Windows operating system, and B) Multibox your game. The ASUS, MSI, Roccat, Avast, MWBytes, CCleaner, as well as the other stuff I've listed, are all presumably unnecessary for either of what I've listed, and to be honest, that's a lot of "monitoring" software to be running in the background of any computer. In comparison, a game that launches on my computer has ~90 modules loaded into it, whereas you have over 60* additional modules loaded into your game (as per your latest diagnostic) which could easily be causing a conflict somewhere along the way.

*Some games load more modules because of the way that they are, but in my opinion, 157 modules loaded into a game is pretty excessive.

If the game is still continuing to perform abnormally after you've eliminated everything from the list above, then we will need to see another, fresh diagnostic so that we can see what is still being loaded into the game process.
<<

bob

User avatar

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Posts: 3218

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:14 am

Location: In the dining room, with the lead pipe.

Post Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:58 am

Re: Crashes, need some help LAX :(

MiRai wrote:*Some games load more modules because of the way that they are, but in my opinion, 157 modules loaded into a game is pretty excessive.
The main increase in modules is coming from Windows 10, but that is purely that MS have split some prior modules into multiple binaries.

That said, after having a detail scan through what is different between my loading of STO and yours, is that you have the .NET 4 framework loading into the game process. STO doesn't need it, so it will be from something else running on the system and hooking into the game. Whatever that is might be the cause of your instability if it is not designed well. Chances are it is one of the ASUS processes, but don't limit yourself to checking those.
<<

brekushi

Posts: 44

Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:03 am

Post Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:01 am

Re: Crashes, need some help LAX :(

MiRai wrote:I am going to repeat some things that bob has already said, but when you're testing things, and then showing us that you're testing things, the processes that we're asking to be shut down (or temporarily uninstalled) should not be present in the next diagnostics report because we're just going to assume that they may still be interfering.

Code:
1. aaHMSvc.exe - Process ID: 3004 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AAHM\1.00.22\aaHMSvc.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [0.1.0.19] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.]
2. AISuite3.exe - Process ID: 4512 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\AISuite3.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1.0.0.0] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.]

5. AsBCLK.exe - Process ID: 4604 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS ROG Connect Plus\RC TweakIt Server\AsBCLK.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1, 0, 0, 21] [BCLK MFC Application]
6. AsDLNAServerReal.exe - Process ID: 10160 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\Wi-Fi GO!\AsDLNAServerReal.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1, 0, 1, 1] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [ASUS DLNA Player ]
7. AsSysCtrlService.exe - Process ID: 2432 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsSysCtrlService\1.00.13\AsSysCtrlService.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1, 0, 0, 1] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [AsSysCtr Application]
8. AsusFanControlService.exe - Process ID: 2440 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsusFanControlService\1.04.01\AsusFanControlService.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1.0.1.4] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [ASUS Motherboard Fan Control Service]
9. AsusWSWinService.exe - Process ID: 2404 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\WebStorage\2.0.1.213\AsusWSWinService.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [1.0.0.0] [Asus WebStorage Windows Service]
10. atkexComSvc.exe - Process ID: 2380 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AXSP\1.00.19\atkexComSvc.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86]

12. AvastSvc.exe - Process ID: 1900 (C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastSvc.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [11.2.2738.0] [AVAST Software] [avast! Service]
13. avastui.exe - Process ID: 9156 (C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\avastui.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [11.2.2738.16] [AVAST Software] [avast! Antivirus]
14. AvastVBoxSVC.exe - Process ID: 5552 (C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ng\vbox\AvastVBoxSVC.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [5.0.132.688] [Avast Software] [AvastVirtualBox Interface]

20. CCleaner64.exe - Process ID: 7824 (J:\Programs\Ccleaner\CCleaner64.exe) [Admin:YES] [x64] [5, 18, 00, 5607] [Piriform Ltd] [CCleaner]

66. DipAwayMode.exe - Process ID: 4524 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\DIP4\DIPAwayMode\DipAwayMode.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86]

68. dwmDesktop.exe - Process ID: 7080 (C:\Users\adush\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\dwmDesktop.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [1.0.0.0] [Microsoft] [Console Window Host]
69. EPUShortCut.exe - Process ID: 9064 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\DIP4\DIPAwayMode\EPUShortCut.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86]

71. EzUpdt.exe - Process ID: 4532 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\EZ Update\EzUpdt.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86]

74. GamingApp_Service.exe - Process ID: 2424 (C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Gaming APP\GamingApp_Service.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [1.0.0.8] [Micro-Star Int'l Co., Ltd.] [GamingApp_Service]

82. IskuFXMonitor.exe - Process ID: 4652 (J:\Programs\Roccat\IskuFXMonitor.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1, 0, 0, 1] [ROCCAT GmbH] [Isku FX Monitor Application]

84. mbam.exe - Process ID: 5492 (J:\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [2.3.173.0] [Malwarebytes] [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware]
85. mbamscheduler.exe - Process ID: 3460 (J:\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [3.1.7.0] [Malwarebytes] [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware]
86. mbamservice.exe - Process ID: 3296 (J:\Programs\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [3.2.21.0] [Malwarebytes] [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware]

98. Roccat Talk.exe - Process ID: 8116 (J:\Programs\Roccat\Roccat Talk.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1.1.9.0] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [Roccat Talk Application]

109. spd.exe - Process ID: 2528 (C:\Program Files\ASUS\ROG GameFirst II\spd.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [8.03.1983] [cFos Software GmbH] [cFosSpeed Service]

128. TyonMonitor.exe - Process ID: 4764 (J:\Programs\Roccat\TyonMonitor.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1, 0, 0, 1] [ROCCAT GmbH] [Tyon Monitor Application]
129. TyonMonitorW.exe - Process ID: 8468 (J:\Programs\Roccat\TyonMonitorW.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1, 0, 0, 1] [ROCCAT GmbH] [Tyon Monitor Application]
130. U3BoostSvr64.exe - Process ID: 7848 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\USB 3.0 Boost\U3BoostSvr64.exe) [Admin:YES] [x64] [1.0.1.3] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [USB 3.0 Boost Service]

134. Video.UI.exe - Process ID: 7552 (C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_3.6.20961.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Video.UI.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [3.6.2096.0] [Microsoft Corporation] [Video Application]
135. WiFi GO! Server.exe - Process ID: 4596 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\Wi-Fi GO!\AssistTools\WiFi GO! Server.exe) [Admin:YES] [x86] [1.0.0.1] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [ASUS WiFi GO! Server]
136. WiFileTransfer.exe - Process ID: 5788 (C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\Wi-Fi GO!\AssistTools\WiFile\WiFileTransfer.exe) [Admin:NO] [x86] [1.0.0.0] [ASUSTeK Computer Inc.] [WiFil GO! File Transfer]
137. Windowsmediab.exe - Process ID: 8364 (C:\Users\adush\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windowsmediab.exe) [Admin:NO] [x64] [1.0.0.0] [ss] [Windowsmediab]


The above list of processes should be shut down and/or completely uninstalled. Please do not "shut down" your anti-virus/malware program as you can't actually shut them down by just ending their process, and they will need to be completely uninstalled along with a complete restart of your system. When trying to figure out a problem, you need to eliminate all the background processes that are not required to: A) Properly run the Windows operating system, and B) Multibox your game. The ASUS, MSI, Roccat, Avast, MWBytes, CCleaner, as well as the other stuff I've listed, are all presumably unnecessary for either of what I've listed, and to be honest, that's a lot of "monitoring" software to be running in the background of any computer. In comparison, a game that launches on my computer has ~90 modules loaded into it, whereas you have over 60* additional modules loaded into your game (as per your latest diagnostic) which could easily be causing a conflict somewhere along the way.

*Some games load more modules because of the way that they are, but in my opinion, 157 modules loaded into a game is pretty excessive.

If the game is still continuing to perform abnormally after you've eliminated everything from the list above, then we will need to see another, fresh diagnostic so that we can see what is still being loaded into the game process.

This post help me out a lot to actually go back to basic is a process i needed to hear. THankyou so much for mentioning it.

bob wrote:be worth trying without the following hooking your game process.

Code:
86. C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\SysWOW64\BtMmHook.dll [12.0.0.7800] [Broadcom Corporation.] [Multimedia Keys Hook DLL]
149. C:\Program Files\Alienware\AlienFXMSMforISKUFX\AlienFX32_VID_1E7D&PID_2E22.dll [1.0.0.3] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [ROCCAT for AlienFX DLL]
153. C:\Program Files\Alienware\AlienFXMSMforTyon\AlienFX32_VID_1E7D&PID_2E4A.dll [1.0.0.3] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [ROCCAT for AlienFX DLL]
154. C:\Program Files\Alienware\AlienFXMSMforTyon\AlienFX32_VID_1E7D&PID_2E4B.dll [1.0.0.3] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [ROCCAT for AlienFX DLL]
155. C:\Program Files\Alienware\AlienFXMSMforISKUFX\AlienFX32_VID_1E7D&PID_3264.dll [1.0.0.3] [ROCCAT GmbH Co., Ltd.] [ROCCAT for AlienFX DLL]
158. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite III\Wi-Fi GO!\AssistTools\WiFiGO_HookKey.dll


Also I'd try NVidia drivers 359.06 if you haven't already, and possibly uninstalling Avast so see if that makes a difference. Also if you have Asus Sonic Suite (couldn't see it running, but it might be), that is known to cause issues.


Thank you for this post its awesome to tackel a problem with more set of eyes.
I appreciate this!

bob wrote:
MiRai wrote:*Some games load more modules because of the way that they are, but in my opinion, 157 modules loaded into a game is pretty excessive.
The main increase in modules is coming from Windows 10, but that is purely that MS have split some prior modules into multiple binaries.

That said, after having a detail scan through what is different between my loading of STO and yours, is that you have the .NET 4 framework loading into the game process. STO doesn't need it, so it will be from something else running on the system and hooking into the game. Whatever that is might be the cause of your instability if it is not designed well. Chances are it is one of the ASUS processes, but don't limit yourself to checking those.


Most of the Asus and other related programs have been uninstalled and this is the outcome.
We are down to 109 modules loaded.
http://pastebin.com/A9SUujDp
Next

Return to Star Trek Online

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests