FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Crashes, need some help LAX :(

Moderator: MiRai

<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:34 am

Re: Crashes, need some help LAX :(

OOC is your Inner Space up to date? I notice that ISBoxer is not the current release, and Inner Space from around the same timeframe as that ISBoxer release is behind a couple of compatibility updates with 64bit/32bit, which was especially problematic on Windows 10; not that I recall any specific STO/Win10/Inner Space issues.

My main system is still Windows 7, which has no issues with boxing STO in my tests on it. I've tried with the launcher and bypassing it too. I can't check Windows 10 specific issues currently. I have had weird issues in the past with STO and getting the mouse to line up correctly on the UI elements, and this did take a lot of logging in and out, and setting the appropriate parameters display manually in the ini/cfg files.
<<

brekushi

Post Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:16 am

bob wrote:OOC is your Inner Space up to date? I notice that ISBoxer is not the current release, and Inner Space from around the same timeframe as that ISBoxer release is behind a couple of compatibility updates with 64bit/32bit, which was especially problematic on Windows 10; not that I recall any specific STO/Win10/Inner Space issues.

My main system is still Windows 7, which has no issues with boxing STO in my tests on it. I've tried with the launcher and bypassing it too. I can't check Windows 10 specific issues currently. I have had weird issues in the past with STO and getting the mouse to line up correctly on the UI elements, and this did take a lot of logging in and out, and setting the appropriate parameters display manually in the ini/cfg files.

Had the same problems with the mouse not syncing up. But somehow it worked out be itself of LAX has made some modification that i do not have that problem anymore. Or at least when isboxer was working for me.

Isboxer version 1.15 build 6129 ... that is the most current version i get when i do the update.
Thats what i am using right now......
<<

brekushi

Post Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:00 am

Perhaps if someone else is having this problem.

This issue was caused by a mismatching window layout.
Further information can be found on this topic.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7901
Previous

Return to Star Trek Online