FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Launcher Crash

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Plaiides

Post Fri May 06, 2016 10:36 pm

Launcher Crash

Hello i want to report a possible problem with the sto launcher and innerspace , now i cannot confirm that its on my end or innerspace but from doing research into this issue i have seen that other players in the past has had a similar issue.

When i try and launch the game with innerspace my login client comes up and i do my usual login and i get a cryptic crash with this error on pressing engage
emEditorMain or utilitiesLibShouldQuit()

I have tried doing multiple things re-install and various options in the sto client : on demand patching : force verify : full screen , I have tried it all checked and unchecked as for the game itself it was working previously about 2 months ago but since then i have done updates and some changes to my windows specifically upgrading to 10 and obviously geforce graphics updates.

Has anyone else had similar issues as of late? i just would like to get to the bottom of this so i can get to playing again

thanks

there are other forums posts about this specific issue can we get lax or the isboxer team to look into this issue to see if its innerspace related or actually our computers it would be apreciated very much
<<

Plaiides

Post Sat May 07, 2016 5:07 pm

Re: Launcher Crash

So i looked into the problem a little more and looked at some previous post's that unselsecting d3d9 in innerspace would bypass the problem and well it did. now i still wondering if its on my end of the computer or on innerspace

Return to Star Trek Online