FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Inner Space not working with STO anymore.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Ridosaw

ISBoxer Support Team

Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Inner Space not working with STO anymore.

So I just started up my Star Trek Online multibox session. When I launched Inner Space there was a update that downloaded. I have Inner Space set to (download dev patches).

I am no longer able to play any instance of the game. As soon as I press and hold either the right or left mouse button to steer the cam position, the camera position freaks out by rapidly flipping around in circles.

I was playing with no issues around 2:00pm today 8/7/2015. There where no patches from Start Trek Online. There was only the patch from Inner Space. So I am guessing its something in that recent patch.

I play 10 instances of the game over 2 pc's. It's happening in all 10 instances on both pc.

The mouse cursor is behaving like as though there is multiple mouse repeaters turned on, and there is not.

Please Help.

Ridosaw
<<

Ridosaw

ISBoxer Support Team

Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Re: Inner Space not working with STO anymore.

I was able to verify that the issue is in the recent dev patch. I uninstalled Innerspace using the uninstaller.exe and reinstalled it, and now the mouse issue is gone. Innerspace is no longer set to download dev patches with this new install by default it appears.

I ran a backup copy of Innerspace from a backup folder I created a while back. In that backup of Innerspace its set to download dev patches. When I run Innerspace from there it downloads those dev patches and the mouse problem is present again.

Ridosaw
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Thanks, I'll have to specifically test the new build with STO before it goes live. FYI you can revert to non-development the same way as switching to it, no need to do a full uninstall ;)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:33 pm

I've tested and fixed the bug you reported with the mouse, in Inner Space build 6091 (now the development build). If you could give it a test when you get a moment, and confirm for me that it is again working correctly for you that would be great. Thanks :)
<<

Ridosaw

ISBoxer Support Team

Post Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:29 am

Dev build Working on my end just fine.

Thanks Lax,

Ridosaw :P

Return to Star Trek Online