FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Broadcast/current window issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tommygunner70

Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:13 am

Broadcast/current window issues

Ok so i've redone my while ISBoxer config and I added the spacebar as a broadcast hotkey to go along with my 1 through 0 keys so I can easily fire the weapons on all my ships.

however when I use hotkeys like the 'interact with target' (Set to ALT + F) hotkey, something weird happens.
the key I press does get broadcasted to the other windows. for this instance I use the number 3 melee attack key on the ground. however that same key isn't press on my current window.
toggling keymaps and broadcast mode doesn't help. only fix I currently have is switching to another window and then switching back.

funny enough, this issue only started when I added the broadcast for the space bar under combat mapped keys

here is a paste of my profile: http://www.privatepaste.com/a4b8b42bdf

EDIT: Its specifically the Interact With Target hotkey that is causing the problem.
Last edited by tommygunner70 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:52 pm

Re: Broadcast/current window issues

Sadly it is hard to check your profile as you have a Charactername which is matching the wrong values on the CharacterName replace process and resulting in an invalid profile file (mm, the search replace is too keen).

Basically you are getting <MappedKeyAction xsi:type="MenuStaCharacter1Namection">, which I think is MenuStateAction, so I guess you have a character name Tea

There are also a few other StateActions being replaced too.
<<

tommygunner70

Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:16 pm

ugh ok I replaced the paste without the hiding options
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:21 pm

I can't see anything weird in the configuration that would explain why it wouldn't work.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:40 pm

Have you tried changing the Hotkey for the Mapped Key? Have you tried avoiding modifiers?

Return to Star Trek Online