FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Runes of Magic issues

Moderator: MiRai

<<

tstephens31

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Runes of Magic issues

I have been using ISBoxer to play teams of 5 in WoW for about 2 years now and am fairly proficient in setting up new teams and the use of the application.
However, I recently took a break from WoW and started playing Runes of Magic and am now attempting to start a team of 2 for now until I get used to multi-boxing the game.

I have setup the team in ISBoxer using the wizard and everything appears correct, but when I launch the character set, only 1 instance of RoM starts and it doesnt seem to be tied to innerspace (ie - keymaps-hotkeys dont work and it doesnt place windows according to ISboxer config)

I watched the videos posted by Digitalxero and even tried to mimic his setup but still Innerspace only starts 1 instance of RoM and nothing works within the game that I have setup in ISboxer.
I have checked the Innerspace RoM configuration and all the pathnames are correct as well as the character sets game profiles and found nothing out of the ordinary.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: Runes of Magic issues

Try switching to the development build of Inner Space: Right click the IS icon in the system tray and select Patcher. Check "Download development (test) patches", then close and restart IS. It'll patch itself up, then try launching your RoM character set again
<<

NightStranger

Post Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:39 am

I am having the same problem with it only opening one window any solutions? I purchased this for ROM and have been trying to get it to work for over 8 hours straight. Lax I tried what u posted but it did not work.
<<

Tarack

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:08 am

NightStranger wrote:I am having the same problem with it only opening one window any solutions? I purchased this for ROM and have been trying to get it to work for over 8 hours straight. Lax I tried what u posted but it did not work.

Yes I have that problem also or when you close the windows then go to restart the group it gets stuck on starting the game and I have to reboot the computer then it all works good again until something happens where one of then windows closes (crash or whatever) then you have to reboot computer to get the games to start up again. Inner space is frozen to where you can't get the menu to come up.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:41 am

The development build from 2 months ago (my suggestion on this thread) is live now, and that's no longer a valid suggestion for solving your problems.

I will look into the issue, thanks guys
<<

Pyrostasis

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:45 am

Any update on this?

Return to Runes of Magic