FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

RoM Videos & Useful Addons

Moderator: MiRai

<<

ziggysnorkel

Post Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:55 am

Re: RoM Videos & Useful Addons

Yeah I downloaded this game and this addon and everything works great. The only problem I have is getting the targetlowest function to work. The curse page says to type /targetlowest #. I tried that. It didn't work. Now after reading this post and watching his video again, I too noticed that Digital had /ml or something of that nature in his targetlowest macro.

I'm going to try it tomorrow. It looks like /ml or /rn.
<<

Shank

Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:29 pm

everytime I try the /target command it crashes me. I know I am doing something wrong I just cant figure it out lol
<<

ziggysnorkel

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:35 am

I tried the heal function but it seems the game may have been patched to take that function out of the addon.

As for the problem you're facing with respect to crashing when trying to use the /target function, I think you can't just type it in the chat box like in most mmos. You have to press ESC, then go to Macros, then make a macro that says /target Name. The person you are targeting must be in your group. Then you put that macro on your skillbar.
<<

Archememnon

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:47 am

I've been trying to get it to load and Cannot. Every time I open RoM all my addons will load until ISBoxer and anything that is after it (ie. XBar2) won't even try to load, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm curious as to why I can't get this to work. I've even tried removing my interface folder completely and then just having this one in and still nothing. Any help that can be provided would be very much appreciated.
<<

ziggysnorkel

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:18 am

Just delete the entire "isboxer" rom addon. Go to curse.com and use the curse installer. I think all Rom addons are installed in the "runesofmagic/interface/addon" folder.

Hey what server are you on btw? I'm on Osha.
Previous

Return to Runes of Magic