FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Streaming Contest Winners for August

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Binzyrd

Online Community Manager

Post Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Streaming Contest Winners for August

Congratulations to our ISBoxer Streaming Contest winners for the month of August!

The top 3 winners in the Most Viewers category are:
1. Deimonics - Our $100 winner with an impressive 473 viewers!
2. Tehtsuo - 97 viewers
3. XHarvanX - 16 viewers

The top 3 winners (not including the winners above) in the Total Time Streaming category are:
1. Redomegared
2. Asilian05
3. ALFonAir

All six winners will be receiving giftable 30-day Inner Space Time Codes from Lax. If your name is on the list above, you will need to log into your Lavish Software account to manage your Time Codes (https://www.lavishsoft.com/account/timecode).
<<

GoTiK2

Post Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Re: Streaming Contest Winners for August

If only you had links to the streams.... :P
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:28 pm

GoTiK2 wrote:If only you had links to the streams.... :P

Click ISBoxer at the top, then click on Streams. Direct link: http://isboxer.com/multiboxing/streams/
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:56 pm

I don't have verified account names for XHarvanX, Redomegared, or Asilian05. Please contact me for your Time Codes
<<

redomegared

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:51 am

can't find a way to contact you Lax
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 am

redomegared wrote:can't find a way to contact you Lax

Err, this is sufficient. Not sure how I missed your isboxer.com user. Visit the Time Codes page for management of your new time codes -- get rid of them however you like (promoting your stream for example), but a different Lavish account must claim each!
<<

redomegared

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:05 am

thanks Lax and i meant contact you as in pm you :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Yeah I disable private messages on the forums. lax@lavishsoft.com ;)

I've also managed to track down XHarvanX. Asilian05 please contact me to verify your Lavish account for rewards!
<<

redomegared

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:50 am

Has something changed? My viewer-hours arent changing anymore. Also it keeps telling me, on the streams page, that im not using isboxer, but i am.
And finally as of today, when i use isboxer to stream, it keeps crashing my game
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:14 am

redomegared wrote:Has something changed? My viewer-hours arent changing anymore. Also it keeps telling me, on the streams page, that im not using isboxer, but i am.

Open up the Streaming Integration tab in ISBoxer (for any Character Set Slot) and click "Configure ISBoxer.com stream listing", then fill in the details. The Lavish key box must be valid; make sure you've pasted in your key and click "Check Key" -- this should pop up a box that says "Your key is good".

If this IS filled in and the site is saying that you're live without ISBoxer.com, then either your ISXTwitch or ISXOBSRemote (whichever you're streaming with) should be updated.

For ISXTwitch, the last version released before Twitch discontinued the SDK is http://www.lavishsoft.com/downloads/mods/Lavish.ISXTwitch.20140425.1.exe. There is a known issue with ISXTwitch where if you Stop and then Start your stream again, your game may crash; this seemed to be related to a bug in the SDK so it may not have been fixed. Does this sound like the crash you're experiencing? This is one of the reasons that once they dropped the SDK I dropped the ISXTwitch download from the site.

For ISXOBSRemote the newest version is on the Open Broadcaster Software Integration page

For any future streaming discussion not directly related to the Announcement you're replying to, please use the Twitch/Hitbox Streaming forum

Return to Announcements