FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Throwback Thursday Contest

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Binzyrd

Online Community Manager

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:20 am

Throwback Thursday Contest

Let's do a Throwback Thursday Contest! Since it's our Lavish Software birthday month, post a memory or a screenshot of your early days using Lavish Software/ISBoxer.

We'll randomly select a winner from all the replies within the next 24 hours. You can either reply to this forum post or comment on our ISBoxer Facebook post. We'll have two winners - one from the forums and one from Facebook. The winners will each get a 30-Day Inner Space Time Code!

Here's a screenshot from Lax from November 2004:

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:01 am

Re: Throwback Thursday Contest

I have some goodies from the development side!

A throwback to the old lavishsoft.com site, this original logo is still in use on the old lavishsoft.com tech support forum, which still sports its overly-green theme. (Not used for ISBoxer support.)

From the original WinEQ Beta, WinEQ was specifically for EverQuest 1, and only provided window management features. ISBoxer is so far beyond this :)

From the original Inner Space Alpha, version 0.01, in November 2004. ISBoxer didn't come until early 2009! (Though pieces without ISBoxer Toolkit were in use after September 2008.)

Here's something most of you haven't seen, back in 2008 we had a Ventrilo overlay mod for Inner Space. Here it is using a WoW-like skin!
(This mod broke after a Ventrilo client update, and would require a bunch of work to bring it current.)

In the spirit of throwbackable images, here is what I'll post in 5 or 10 years, the first preview image of ISBoxer 2 Alpha in a very raw state. So raw, the current features aren't even in the GUI, despite being capable of launching game instances and setting up Hotkeys. ISBoxer 2, a secret until this here post, is currently in internal Alpha testing. ISBoxer Beta Testers, keep an eye out for alpha/beta access this summer! More information is currently available in the Beta forum here, and will be more generally shared in the coming weeks as things progress -- for now just be assured that it's being designed to be easier to set up and use!
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:45 pm

When the Celestial Steeds were first added to World of Warcraft (before account-wide pets):

And, one of two, of the oldest screenshots I have while multiboxing:

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:42 pm

And I found another old one:

Return to Announcements