FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

EVE Online Conquer the Universe Tutorial Contest

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Binzyrd

Online Community Manager

Post Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:04 pm

EVE Online Conquer the Universe Tutorial Contest

Teach us how to conquer the EVE Online universe by multiboxing with ISBoxer and you could win $250 cash!

Two Grand Prize winners: best video tutorial and best written tutorial. Each person who submits a quality entry will also get a 30-day Inner Space Time Code.

Note: Equivalent prize in Bitcoins available for non-US residents.

Official Rules:

1. Rules: Submitted video or written EVE Online tutorial must be your own work, and previously posted tutorials will not be accepted. Minimum video length that will be accepted is 1 minute, but there is no maximum length. You may submit more than one video and/or written tutorial, but you will only be eligible to win one grand prize and only receive one Time Code (see prize section).

2. How to Enter: Submit a video tutorial by using this link: http://www.isboxer.com/multiboxing/videos/add or submit a written tutorial through this link: http://isboxer.com/multiboxing/guides/add. Fill in the title, URL, and description. File under EVE Online by selecting the game from the drop-down menu. Click the Submit button. The next page will give you a link to your tutorial while it is awaiting moderation. At this point, you MUST tag your submission with the keyword "EVE Tutorial Contest" by selecting it from the tag dropdown menu! If you do not tag it correctly, your tutorial will not be entered into the contest.

3. Deadline: All video and written tutorial entries must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on June 1, 2014. Lavish Software, LLC reserves the right to change this date.

4. Winning: There will be two (2) Grand Prize winners - one (1) Video Tutorial winner and (1) one Written Tutorial winner. The winners will be chosen by staff members of Lavish Software, LLC based on quality, content, and overall awesomeness. Winners will be announced on the ISBoxer.com forums on June 3, 2014. Winners will also be notified via Private Message on ISBoxer.com as well an email sent to their registered email addresses for their Lavish Software Accounts.

5. Prizes: Each person who submits a quality tutorial entry will be awarded a 30-day Time Code for Inner Space (one per person). Each Grand Prize winner will receive $250 US. The Grand Prize winners must contact Lax or Binzyrd within 10 days of the winning notification in order to receive their prize.

6. Restrictions: Void where prohibited. Cash prize open to legal U.S. residents only. Equivalent prize in Bitcoins available for non-U.S. residents.

7. Legal Stuff: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and these Official Rules and to comply with all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes are each winner's sole responsibility. The prizes will be awarded. No prize substitutions, transfers, or cash alternatives permitted except Lavish Software, LLC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. By entering, each winner accepts all of the conditions, restrictions, requirements, and/or regulations required by Lavish Software, LLC and also agrees to accept delivery of prize. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winner's name and video entry for advertising and publicity purposes for Lavish Software, LLC and for this and/or similar promotions, without compensation.

8. More Legal Stuff: Lavish Software, LLC reserves the right in their sole discretion to modify or cancel all or any portions of the Contest because of technical errors or malfunctions, viruses, hackers, or for other reasons that corrupt the Contest in any manner. Lavish Software, LLC also reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with these Official Rules, who attempts to enter the Contest in any manner or through any means other than as described in these Official Rules, or who attempts to disrupt the Contest or to circumvent any of these Official Rules.

9. Last, But Not Least: Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Lavish Software, LLC, and it's directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss, or other liability that may arise from entrant's participation in the Contest or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize.

Good luck, and have fun!
<<

Tronnic

Post Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:32 am

Re: EVE Online Conquer the Universe Tutorial Contest

Added an Video and an Text Guide. :)

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5531
<<

LargeChicken

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon May 12, 2014 5:28 pm

I've posted a video tutorial for the contest here: http://isboxer.com/multiboxing/video/12 ... Eve-Online
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX
<<

Binzyrd

Online Community Manager

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:49 pm

All of the entries were fanstastic! Thank you to those who participated.

The video tutorial winner is LargeChicken and the written tutorial winner is Tronnic! Each winner will receive $250. Congrats!

If you haven't already checked out their awesome tutorials, you should! Find them here: http://isboxer.com/multiboxing/keyword/ ... al+Contest
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:54 pm

I really like that there are contests on the site.

It can help quite a bit, seeing how others have gone about playing a given game.
And having them go into detail on how to duplicate what is working for them.
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Tronnic

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Thank you so much! :-) *happy*

Thanks for making an amazing program and for putting so much work and effort into it.

*dances*

:D
<<

LargeChicken

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Epic early birthday for me! Thanks guys, This puts me that much closer to my new multiboxing rig!

-LC
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX

Return to Announcements