Moderator: MiRai

<<

Binzyrd

Online Community Manager

Post Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:10 pm

ISBoxer Bingo Contest

Let's play a game of ISBoxer Bingo!

The rules are easy. You can do 1, 2, or all 3:
1. Do a regular 5-in-a-row Bingo - any row, column, or diagonal - win a 30-Day Time Code (one per person).
2. Do one kind of special bingo - any one of the four options in the diagram below - win a 60-Day Time Code (one per person).
3. Do the entire card for a Blackout Bingo - get a 365-Day Time Code (one per person).

How to Play: Below is your Boxer Bingo Card, followed by a numeric list with a more detailed description of exactly what is needed to complete each square. For simplicity's sake, all screenshots/videos/pics can be posted here: viewforum.php?f=10

Winning: Once you have completed a regular Bingo, a special Bingo, and/or a Blackout Bingo, send a PM to Binzyrd with which squares you have fulfilled the necessary task to mark off. Binzyrd will verify the completion of your Bingo before awarding you the appropriate Time Code(s).

Deadline: All winning Bingo entries must be submitted to Binzyrd by October 15, 2013 at 11:59pm Eastern Time.

Special Bingo Patterns: (see Rule #2 above)

Bingo Card:

Details:
1. Screenshot of your team members doing a social action (e.g. dancing).
2. Screenshot of your team's corpses after dying.
3. Short video clip of you multiboxing or doing something multiboxing related using ISBoxer.
4. Screenshot of your favorite thing to do with your multiboxing team.
5. Screenshot of your team in a city/town setting.
6. Screenshot of farming a resource.
7. Screenshot of your team members on mounts.
8. Screenshot of your team in a dungeon setting.
9. Screenshot of a team member getting a level.
10. Submit an approved link (guide, video, stream, etc) to ISBoxer.com. For example, you can submit a screenshot here: http://www.isboxer.com/multiboxing/pictures/add
11. Screenshot of a team composed of multiple classes.
12. Screenshot of getting decent loot from a kill.
13. Refer a friend (not yourself, sorry) for a Free Trial of Inner Space.
14. Like the ISBoxer Facebook page (free space if you already like the page). Send a message to ISBoxer with what your forum name is for Bingo verification.
15. Screenshot of your team fighting multiple mobs at the same time.
16. Make a post or comment on the ISBoxer Facebook page.
17. Picture of your multiboxing computer and/or monitor configuration.
18. Screenshot of your team involved in active PVP.
19. Screenshot of your team flying.
20. Screenshot of your team members in the most ridiculous outfits you can find.
21. Screenshot of something you want to show off or brag about your team.
22. Screenshot of your team killing a dungeon boss.
23. Screenshot of your team in the most boring place possible.
24. Make a legitimate post on the ISBoxer forums.
25. Screenshot of your team completing a quest.

Questions? Need clarification on anything? Please ask!
<<

Stryka-1

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:07 am

Re: ISBoxer Bingo Contest

in ref to the flying block i play and multi box on Lord of the rings which does not have flying mounts or anything that we can do to fly is there possibly some other way to get that block completion
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:08 am

Stryka-1 wrote:in ref to the flying block i play and multi box on Lord of the rings which does not have flying mounts or anything that we can do to fly is there possibly some other way to get that block completion

I'll accept a "Flying V" formation where actual flying is impossible
<<

kohona

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:14 am

Dont feel bad i only box eve online which most of that is not possible to complete but as such a niche game i dont expect the rules to change for it.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:09 am

kohona wrote:Dont feel bad i only box eve online which most of that is not possible to complete but as such a niche game i dont expect the rules to change for it.

I only see a couple of squares that would be difficult in EVE. There's several ways to make bingo with this board and EVE Online. Exchange the term "Dungeon" with the equivalent "Incursion"; City/Town might be Jita; etc
<<

Binzyrd

Online Community Manager

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:30 pm

lax wrote:
kohona wrote:Dont feel bad i only box eve online which most of that is not possible to complete but as such a niche game i dont expect the rules to change for it.

I only see a couple of squares that would be difficult in EVE. There's several ways to make bingo with this board and EVE Online. Exchange the term "Dungeon" with the equivalent "Incursion"; City/Town might be Jita; etc

We did keep EVE players in mind when creating the Bingo card. As Lax said, it's definitely possible for EVE players to get a Bingo.
<<

nexxusofa178

Post Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:28 pm

Hey, I just got my 365 day code. Wow, I can't thank you enough!!! That is awesome! :)

So let me get this straight....

You create a program that makes playing our games more fun.

You then have a contest where the main goal is to basically play our games and take pictures while we do it.

And then our reward for playing is free time codes so we can use your program longer to play our games and have even more fun???

I don't get it, but this the MOST fun I've ever had being confused about something!! :D Seriously, thanks a lot guys, you rock!!

Signed,
Loyal/Happy Customer
<<

Sylver

Post Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Hoping I get time to participate in this over the weekend - what a great idea for a contest! :D
- Sylver
<<

Binzyrd

Online Community Manager

Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:14 am

Thanks for the positive feedback. Glad you are enjoying it! :D
<<

castertroy

Post Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:32 pm

how do u recruit a friend? thats the only thing i find difficult to do