FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New ISBoxer.com web site design is now live!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:33 pm

New ISBoxer.com web site design is now live!

ISBoxer.com needed a facelift for a while, and now it's finally here.

The new site provides a much better index to everything you ever wanted to know about ISBoxer and setting it up the way you want for your game. Currently we index ISBoxer-related articles (news articles, blog posts, useful forum threads that aren't guides), guides, videos, pictures (you know, like your battlestation and accessories) and screenshots, and streams. Each link may be tagged with keywords, games and languages, so that you can find the things you are interested in.

Anyone registered for the ISBoxer.com forums can submit links to additional content, and we will even reward top submitters with free subscription time and/or official ISBoxer Swag! (which is also available from the Swag link at the top of the site)

To submit a link to content, go to the main area of ISBoxer.com and click on a section that describes the content (article, guide, video, picture/screenshot, or stream). Find and click the "Add a link ..." link near the top of the page (just under the site logo). Log into the ISBoxer.com forums if needed, and provide a Title, URL, and a brief description. Your submission will then wait for approval before appearing on the site for others to see!

And thanks to our new Community Manager, Binzyrd, for helping get that started! :)
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:12 am

Re: New ISBoxer.com web site design is now live!

Congratulations on the site re-design. It looks great and I like the focus on being able to find game-specific information alongside more general guides. Clearly a lot of work on Binzyrd's part has gone in to that. I'm glad to see someone is finally getting you more organised Lax. :)

I should be around a bit more now that my summer holiday is almost over. Happy Boxing!

Alge
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:41 am

Re: New ISBoxer.com web site design is now live!

Thanks Alge! Looking forward to having you back too :P

Return to Announcements