Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:31 am

ISBoxer's Christmas 2012 Season for Giving!

Hey guys, I'm trying out something new here for referring friends, and I think you'll like it.

I added a new Time Code system to lavishsoft.com, and this Christmas I am giving away free giftable 30-day Time Codes to anyone who purchases subscription time (new OR additional) for themselves! This promotion is restricted in that these Time Codes can only be given away (can not be used by the original owner), AND must be claimed within 7 days. One time per Lavish account until 12:01pm EST on 12/26, purchasing a 90-day subscription will get 1 30-day Time Card, and 365-day or more will get 3 30-day Time Cards that can be claimed by 3 different people!

Time Codes are restricted (or not) depending on how/why you got it. For example, if you were to actually purchase a Time Code, there would not be a 7-day expiration, and you would have the opportunity to claim it yourself or give it away. But, the Christmas 2012 promo Time Codes are restricted to be gifts!

But hey, for doing nothing other than adding subscription time to your own account, you can also give the gift of ISBoxer to a friend! You can be selfish and unselfish at the same time. This is the best paradox ever!

Here's what to do!
1. Make a purchase at lavishsoft.com.
2. Go to the Time Codes page on lavishsoft.com (you can find "Manage Time Codes" at the bottom of the My Account page) to find your Time Codes.
3a. From there, you can Gift the Time Code directly to a friend by entering his e-mail address, account name or Friend Code; You will need to let your friend know to Claim the Gift Code, which will show up on his Time Code page and have a button to click.
3b. Alternatively, you can "Unlock" the Time Code which lets you give out the code itself, for someone else to paste into the Claim box on the Time Code page