FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Resubing During Holidays

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Duukeo

Post Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:50 am

Resubing During Holidays

Hi,

Thanks for the software. Still loving it. Just had a couple days without it during subscription lapse and the difference was stark.

I noticed when I resubbed that it was a couple minutes before the payment was applied to my account.

I was just wondering if it's an automatic update to my profile after a payment has been made that takes a short time or if someone has to see the payment and manually apply it.

I ask because my current sub expires on December 26 and if it needs to be applied to my profile manually while people are on holiday I'll be waiting a few days for it to go through. It'll be better to resub a few week before.

If it's automatic it won't matter.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:52 pm

Re: Resubing During Holidays

Subscription time being added is automatic after your payment has cleared through whichever method you chose, but that's the thing... it has to clear. Just because you see money taken out on your side, doesn't necessarily mean it was delivered to the other side, and so you may be left waiting a few minutes, hours, or, in a worst-case scenario, days.

Regardless, you can add more subscription time to your account whenever you'd like. So, you don't need to wait until the day that it expires, and you can set a reminder on your phone, or somewhere else, to let you know that you should add some more time.

Otherwise, slap Lax around a little bit and have him make the system send out reminder e-mails at specific intervals to remind people to add more time. :)
<<

Duukeo

Post Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:06 pm

Re: Resubing During Holidays

Awesome thank you :D

Return to General discussion