FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

[Resolved] Auto Run and Follow One Key Press in WoW

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Duukeo

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:12 am

[Resolved] Auto Run and Follow One Key Press in WoW

Hi,

Just started using ISBoxer in World of Warcraft and enjoying it so far.

Just wondering if there's a way to set a mapped key so that it starts auto run in my current window and follow in all other windows.

I have watched the Quick Set-up Wizard and Post Wizard videos so I'm comfortable with making new mapped keys and have made a bunch already. But I'd like a key that does one thing in one window and another in the other windows.
Last edited by Duukeo on Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Re: Auto Run and Follow One Key Press in WoW

Watching this video may help you out. https://youtu.be/8lzHM_SmFvk

Simply you want to create a mapped key, and then put in two actions. First action with a target of Window:Current so the current window does something, second action with a target of Window: all w/o Current so the others do something.

Because of what you want to do, you might want to make it a two step mapped key, and step 1 has an action to do the follow and step 2 has an action for the Auto Run, and on the mapped key, set it to execute on "press OR release".
<<

Duukeo

Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:44 am

Re: Auto Run and Follow One Key Press in WoW

It works perfectly. Thank you! :D :D :D

edit: Okay almost perfectly. I now have to sometimes double click my auto run button (middle mouse/mouse 3) to get it to work. Not sure why.

edit 2: Resolved! I had two steps in the mapped key and it was cycling through them. By putting both actions in one step it now executes both simultaneously every time. :)

Return to General discussion