FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Suggestion: "Donate" button?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Finney

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:10 pm

Suggestion: "Donate" button?

Ya know, I was thinking about how much I use ISBoxer/Innerspace, and the low cost for it per hours played. It's gotten to the point where, no slight on single-players, but single-playing any MMO just does nothing for me anymore. Once you go max you don't go back. For me (and I'm pretty sure a lot of us!), figuring out how to do things in ISBoxer is half the fun of playing the game. Tweak tweak play and tweak some more.

At $4.17 a month, that is a hell of an entertainment bargain. I know a lot of folks just use the application very casually, and I think that's is a very fair price for them. But to my mind, that's like the basic cost of admission. I don't know the economics behind this program, but I kinda doubt anyone's buying yachts with the proceeds here.

So I would think a "donation" button is in order! I've looked around and can't find anything like that, so if I've missed it, someone let me know? Thanks.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:32 pm

Re: Suggestion: "Donate" button?

The donate button has the words Purchase more time written on it. If you want to donate, that is a good choice. I imagine when the lack of a yacht bothers Lax, he'll up the ante a little from $4.17 to $4.39 p/m (actually I have no idea on the economics of it, but I expect he does alright, and manages to feed the munchkins).

p.s. If you really want to donate. Helping maintain the WIKI is good for us.

Return to General discussion