FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

All my settings no longer show up in the ISBoxer tree

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Kialya

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:28 pm

All my settings no longer show up in the ISBoxer tree

Since the newest patch, ISBoxer lost all my Character Sets, etc (they no longer show up in the ISBoxer tree) HOWEVER, I had an old shortcut made to my 6 box crew that still works???
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Re: All my settings no longer show up in the ISBoxer tree

Inner Space updates wont change the ISBoxer profile. It probably means that ISBoxer Toolkit is not looking in the correct location for your profile. Perhaps because you have multiple installations of Inner Space and ISBoxer Toolkit (it normally looks for your profile in the folder you are running the toolkit from, or it reads the registry to find the last Inner Space installation location).

To load your profile, you can use the File menu, select Open, and look in the Inner Space installation folder (usually this is C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace) and open the file ISBoxerToolkitProfile.xml or ISBoxerToolkitProfile.LastExported.XML

Once you've found and loaded it, I also suggest you make use of the File menu and use the Save As option, and save yourself a backup copy.
<<

Kialya

Post Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:40 pm

Re: All my settings no longer show up in the ISBoxer tree

Well, I did a search on my computer and found the files. They were located in the Innerspace folder where you would expect them to be. I honestly have NO IDEA why the program would 'forget' where it was. I have never installed any other copies of Inner space or changed the directory where it saves the file etc.

I have never changed anything from Inner space or ISBoxer since I installed them years ago. /boggle.

Anyway, ty for getting me back up and running. Once I pointed ISBoxer to the correct file location, all the settings were back where they should be.

Ty for your help :)

Return to General discussion