FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Legion Dungeon

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thomasN0919

Post Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:57 am

Legion Dungeon

Hi all

I was able to get into the beta and ran through the normal/heroic/mythics up to +3 as a solo user, now from what I experienced multiboxing seems like it is gonna be hell, though I could be wrong not having actually done multiboxing in the beta, has anyone been able to try multiboxing in beta at least 5 man dungeons, I am trying to find out whether or not I should run an actual comp heals/tank/dps or just full blown out 5 dps to farm heroics/mythics for my main champion, Right now I am having difficulties only with 1 heroic/mythic in 7.0 and that is UBRS.

Thoughts feel free to share opinions/thoughts anything would be appreciated.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Re: Legion Dungeon

This is a question that is asked at the beginning of every single expansion, and the answer is generally the same: Content (e.g. dungeons and raids) will be hard until you're familiar with the mechanics, and they will slowly become easier as you outgear them. How that equates to which type of composition you should run... well, I'm not sure. I think in each expansion people are successful with either type of setup (pure DPS vs trinity), but as to which classes are going to be most useful to multiboxers, that can't exactly be answered at the moment since the expansion hasn't been released and the final pass of tuning/balancing at 110 hasn't entirely taken place (including any hotfixes after the expansion is finally out).

In my opinion, you're only going to get good information after multiboxers have finally tried the new content with their own team composition(s) and report back to others as to how it went. Now, I totally understand you've technically covered this area since you're asking for those who have 5-boxed the beta, but I don't think anyone has access x5 since it requires multiple BNet accounts, and most multiboxers, as few of us as there are compared to solo players, use the same BNet account. As far as I know, Ebony, is the only multiboxer with access on three accounts, but she hasn't done any dungeons with her characters while multiboxing.

Return to General discussion