FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Changing Machines - InnerSpace/ISBoxer Settings

Moderator: MiRai

<<

kalos1972

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:07 pm

Changing Machines - InnerSpace/ISBoxer Settings

Are there any certain files/folders I need to move in order to keep my teams/settings when I try another laptop out?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Re: Changing Machines - InnerSpace/ISBoxer Settings

That depends on what you setup, and how.

If you don't have videofx or repeater regions that you created via the ISBoxer in-game control panel, and you dont have specially saved menu positions, and you don't have custom images setup, then you can fresh install ISBoxer, and only copy your ISboxer Toolkit Profile (File -> Save As in ISBoxer Toolkit), and it will have everything.

You can also just copy the complete Inner Space folder, usually from C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace
This also contains everything. You need to put it back in the same place on the new machine, because when you install it the ISBoxer profiles use some items which are hard coded.

In both cases, you may have some fix up work. Your games should be installed to the same locations they are currently, so when Inner Space references them, they are still found. If they are not, you will need to Add them to Inner Space again (if they are not autodetected that is), and probably update the Characters in ISBoxer to use the appropriate Game/Game Profile setting.
<<

kalos1972

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:21 pm

Thanks! For the game WoW its just the WTF an Interface folders right?
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:27 pm

err, yep, when you are talking about the game settings, they are individual for the game, but AFAIK, the WTF and Interface folders are the only ones you need for WoW.

Return to General discussion