FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

communicating with the developers?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

morwic

Post Tue May 24, 2016 12:08 pm

communicating with the developers?

I have posted a few times about my idiosyncratic way of handling character launching, and I've written a kludged-up program/ AutoHotkey script to handle the process.

I would like to have someone involved in ISBoxer development take a look at it, if possible. Trying to explain my approach in a post got hardly a yawn in response... perhaps seeing it in action would be different.

Ultimately, I hope to interest you in supporting something like this officially in ISBoxer as an alternative mode of launch management. You have the tools to do a much better job of it than I can from outside. But even if nothing else comes of it I would appreciate hearing any reactions to the idea.

I tried to send a PM to Lax about it, but it seems that he has private messages disabled. Understandable. But frustrating.

Is there a way that I can communicate with someone involved in new development?
<<

ebony

Post Tue May 24, 2016 12:30 pm

Re: communicating with the developers?

lax@lavishsoft.com
to email lax
<<

morwic

Post Tue May 24, 2016 12:56 pm

Re: communicating with the developers?

ebony wrote:lax@lavishsoft.com
to email lax

Thank you. Email sent.
<<

morwic

Post Tue May 24, 2016 1:09 pm

I should have looked at ISBoxer 2 first...

Just after posting this request and sending my email, I noticed the ISBoxer 2 sections at the bottom of the forums list.

While I have not had time to look at it in any detail, at first glance it seems as though they may have everything covered in the new release, so that my efforts are outdated and primitive. Oh well. That's good, even if it leaves me a bit embarrassed and looking silly. :)

Return to General discussion