FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Renew ISBoxer but redirected to chinese paypal website

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cookcpu

Post Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Renew ISBoxer but redirected to chinese paypal website

Today, I had renew my subscription to ISBoxer using paypal. It first redirect me to a chinese version of paypal. I have to close the webpage a few times before it redirect me to english version paypal.

Then it show a paypal page to ask me log in and later it say I have successful recover my paypal account.

I try one more times to renew my ISBoxer subscription, this time paypal payment page show and it is the normal paypal payment page which I use to see.

This is for the admin information to check on their payment link to paypal as I don't know what is going on.

Mod, please remove this post if it deem to be at the wrong forum.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:08 am

Re: Renew ISBoxer but redirected to chinese paypal website

The payment (which is for InnerSpace, not ISBoxer), will direct you to Paypal. If it comes up in Chinese, then that should just be a language setting you can change on the page. What you needed to check was that you were actually at the site you thought you were. You have a browser address bar for this, and it should have shown you a transaction page indicating what your payment was for.

As Lavishsoft does not help you recover passwords, and does not direct you to the part of the paypal site which allows you to do this, then that's sounds more like you have perhaps got a browser hijack, or some kind of trojan.

If in doubt, change your paypal password (and verify you are doing this at the correct site) and check there is no activity on your paypal account you did not expect.
<<

cookcpu

Post Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:01 am

Re: Renew ISBoxer but redirected to chinese paypal website

Yes my language setting is in english.

I think I better change my paypal password. Thank you.

Return to General discussion