Post Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Thanks guys

I tried to post this the other day as a guest, but I don't think it accepted it. I just wanted to say thanks guys, everyone who developed this program did an excellent job. I've used hotkey.net, autohotkey, and a few others. It worked, but was a nightmare to setup. Scripting is a pain and it sucks to have to learn such a specialized skillset just to play my way. I multi box to enjoy content that with a large family I would never get to do. We've all been there, waiting 4 hours to get a raid off the ground and then taking another 4 hours to run any kind of progression. Have to walk away a few times to check on your kids, kicked. Kid hurts themselves and you have to logout for an emergency, shunned. Basically unless your willing to get a divorce and leave your kids in order to keep up with lifeless nerds, you miss out on half the game!

I just wanted to applaud the programmers and developers for creating this program. I am impressed from a programmer's perspective and from the user end. Nice work gentlemen.

The hate only makes us stronger, REGNEGADE FOR LIFE!