FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Won't launch off of Innerspace

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Lestoli

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:53 pm

Won't launch off of Innerspace

Hey there,

I've just been messing around multiboxing a large variety of games this past week, and I was just wondering if anyone know how I could Wizard101 to work correctly?

I can launch Wizard101 manually just fine, but whenever I try to launch the game off of InnerSpace it just has a white box flash for a split second, and then it doesn't launch.

However, in the console, it says that it has executed it successfully.

Is this due to the game having some sort of "anti cheat" protection, or?

If anyone could help me that would be sweet.

I know for other games I've had to go and hide processes and other things to be able to open multiple, but I can't even open one Wizard101 at all at the moment.

Thanks!
<<

Lestoli

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:56 pm

Re: Won't launch off of Innerspace

I should also say that I can open multiple Wizard101's manually, I just want to be able to have the layouts that ISBoxer provides, as well as the broadcasting mode.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:59 pm

Was this not answered (mostly) on IRC earlier today?

Code:
17:44  @bob             • There is some anti cheat stuff in Wizard101, but I dont what it is.
17:45  @bob             • If it uses something like GameGuard, that would stop InnerSpace from working.
17:47   Lestoli         • Oh really, so there is no work around for something like that?
17:47  @bob             • not for some protections

Does Wizard101 use some sort of anti-hack program that resembles GameGuard? If so, then Inner Space is unlikely going to work, however, you can provide a diagnostic report in the event that it's actually something on your system that is conflicting.
<<

Lestoli

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:24 am

I'm not sure that it does have anti-cheat stuff.

Nothing like gameguard atleast, nothing pops up when you open the game that says anti-hack shield, or gameguard, or anything similar.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:58 am

My experience with game protections like GameGuard is that they don't popup on your screen, they just force the game process to exit if something is not right. Not that I can find anything like this in the game.

It looks like the patcher is crashing out for some reason. The log certainly indicates that. It is possible they have some detection stuff occurring, but that would require more digging to determine.
<<

Lestoli

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:04 pm

My console does not indicate that.

I was trying again today to get Wizard101 to work off of Inner Space.

All mine says is that it was successfully launched.

How would I do the digging to determine if there was actually some detection stuff?
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:11 am

Lestoli wrote:My console does not indicate that.

I was trying again today to get Wizard101 to work off of Inner Space.

All mine says is that it was successfully launched.

How would I do the digging to determine if there was actually some detection stuff?

You could just look at the names of the folders and files of the install path to see what is in there. Or you could ask on their forum, assuming they have one.

Return to General discussion