FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Friend code

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Druanor

Post Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:41 am

Friend code

Was watching MiRai's videos for setting up ISB and noticed the Referral link there. Since I thought he did such a good job on the videos I thought I would give him some free time to show my appreciation. However, when I clicked on the link it took me to the page to setup an account. Welllll, I already have an account, and I cannot find (for the life of me) where to enter a "Friend code" when I go to purchase some sub time for ISB. Is Friend codes just allowed when creating a new account? If so then my question is moot. But if not then could you please supply me some direction as to where to enter it? Thanks !
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:52 am

Re: Friend code

It's a referral system, so if you show ISBoxer to someone and they want to sign up, you and your friend can both get free subscription time. It can only be entered when making a new account
<<

Druanor

Post Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:09 am

Ok thanks Lax. Sorry MiRai. Still liked your videos.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:16 am

MiRai has referral time for the next 10 years :lol:

I think there was a competition between him and a couple of others.. Fairly sure he was 2nd..
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Druanor wrote:Ok thanks Lax. Sorry MiRai. Still liked your videos.
It's all good. :)

bob wrote:MiRai has referral time for the next 10 years :lol:

I think there was a competition between him and a couple of others.. Fairly sure he was 2nd..
I'm pretty sure that competition was between Ualaa and zanthor, who both have sub time up until like 2025, but my subscription time doesn't extend all that far into the future... Probably because I don't make my referral link all that noticeable. /shrug

Return to General discussion