FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer chat room offline ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thulgar

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:27 pm

ISBoxer chat room offline ?

hi folks, trying to get into the chat room, to get some help, but I keep getting *Unable to connect*, internets working, thus me on here, but it won't let me connect, has it changed or is there another way for me to get into the chat ?
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: ISBoxer chat room offline ?

IRC is up and running.
<<

thulgar

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:30 pm

firescue17 wrote:IRC is up and running.

ty for response.... so what might be my problem the, i've been on it before, this is first time its not let me get in.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:57 pm

thulgar wrote:

ty for response.... so what might be my problem the, i've been on it before, this is first time its not let me get in.

The link for browser chat seems to be messed up at the moment, but if you plan on connecting to the chat room frequently (or permanently) then your best bet is to grab a real IRC client and connect to irc.lavishsoft.com port 6667, 8067, or 10567 (according to the server's MOTD).
<<

thulgar

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:03 pm

MiRai wrote:
thulgar wrote:

The link for browser chat seems to be messed up at the moment, but if you plan on connecting to the chat room frequently (or permanently) then your best bet is to grab a real IRC client and connect to irc.lavishsoft.com port 6667, 8067, or 10567 (according to the server's MOTD).

Hey thanks MiRai, your awesome lol , ur the reason i am doing multiboxen an trying out ISBoxer. ever been called a GURU ? , ur it of ISBoxer :) lol. But ya i will get an IRC. I do connect frequently when i have questions, and for the reason of trying to connect this time, i got it figured out. But ty for the post, see you in chat :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:08 pm

The web client for the chat room should be back online. Sorry about that :)
<<

thulgar

Post Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:25 pm

lax wrote:The web client for the chat room should be back online. Sorry about that :)

Ty Iax.. most appreciated.

Thulgar

Return to General discussion