FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

InnerSpace.exe - Bad Image Error Message after latest patch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

drakhan2002

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:07 am

InnerSpace.exe - Bad Image Error Message after latest patch

It looks like it completed the download of the patch. When I attempted to launch ISBoxer from the "scope" icon, I received the following error message:

InnerSpace.exe - Bad Image

C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace\ISUI.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

I have an "OK" button.

Windows 7, 64-bit. No problems with ISBoxer until today...ISBoxer now will not launch - I just get the above error message.

I've noticed that the ISUI.dll file is 0 bytes in length. I've attempted the following:

(1) I deleted ISUI.dll from the C:\Program Files (x86)\InnerSpace folder; reinstalled ISBoxer from my original download. Same thing - fails install and the ISUI.dll is 0 bytes in length. (I think it goes out to the ISBoxer patch server and updates files during the install).

(2) Uninstalled ISBoxer from my system completely. Reinstalled from my original download...same exact thing...0 byte ISUI.dll file.

I do not think it is my account because I know I have a few weeks left before it expires later this month...
Last edited by drakhan2002 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

squadeu

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:28 am

Re: InnerSpace.exe - Bad Image Error Message after latest patch

Have the same error after the innerspace update.
Windows 7 64bit.
<<

cooldan

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 am

Same thing happening on my system.

I even stripped off innerspace/uninstalled it. Same thing. It looks like there might be a problem with the latest isui.dll file?

Windows 7 64 bit also.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am

sigh. :oops:

Sorry about that, this is patched up now. If you got this issue, please re-run the ISBoxer installer and IS will patch up. (It will not touch your config, you don't need to uninstall)
<<

drakhan2002

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:44 am

lax wrote:sigh. :oops:

Sorry about that, this is patched up now. If you got this issue, please re-run the ISBoxer installer and IS will patch up. (It will not touch your config, you don't need to uninstall)

Thanks for the quick turn around on this. It appears to be working as intended.
<<

squadeu

Post Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:45 am

:D Thanks Lax. Its working great again :D
<<

zach

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:40 am

i know this is an old topic but this exact thing started happening to me this morning.

i have deleted the file isui.dll and installed innerspace again and it keeps returning with a 0 size file

when the patcher runs it does look like its downloading a zero size version of the file.

any help would be appreciated.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:43 am

For roughly 15 minutes earlier there was a bad patch on the update server. If you get this issue, follow the instructions you found on this thread: Please re-run the ISBoxer installer and it will repair Inner Space
<<

lordbrett10

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:03 pm

I am having the same issue now on a windows 7 x64 bit machine.
<<

Silencious

Post Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Im having the same issue despite reinstalling the ISBOXER bundle. I have reinstalled. Rebooted and tried again...still the same and I cannot use the InnSpace console as its not loading. Pleasae help
Next

Return to General discussion