FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Innerspace wont launch

Moderator: MiRai

<<

busho2

Post Wed May 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Innerspace wont launch

Hey guys,

I'm very new to this and would love some help.

I've downloaded the ISBoxer package which includes InnerSpace, when I launch from the ISBoxer shortcut it says it was unable to open InnerSpace so I tried launching from the Innerspace shortcut first. It goes through a whole bunch of loading (showing percentages) which is very slow (takes maybe 5 mins) at the end of all this the loading bars go aay and InnerSpace is not opened and I have to start it all over again.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Appreciate the help.
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Wed May 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Innerspace wont launch

This sounds like a question more suited for Lax, but... Are you running Inner Space as an administrator (right-click exe > run as admin)?

If yes to the above, then you may want to provide a diagnostic report (for crashes) for Inner Space if you can catch it while it's still running. If not, then just for ISBoxer itself may be fine.
<<

busho2

Post Wed May 07, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: Innerspace wont launch

Thanks for the quick response.

I am running InnerSpace as administrator, not sure if I will be able to run a diagnostic as I dont actually get any error messages and the program doesnt actually open. Basically it goes through a bunch of loading bars _IS-OpenGL.dll, _ISUI.dll etc etc but after the loading bars finish and go away the program isnt open. This process takes a total of about 5 minutes.

Return to General discussion