FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Error box when starting team up

Moderator: MiRai

<<

thelostboxer

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Error box when starting team up

When I go to load up a team in ISBoxer. I get an error box that say System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find part of the path 'C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\Battle.net\Battle.net-ToonName-RealmName.config.

There is more listed for this error code. The only thing I changed was I updated ISBoxer to 41.8.0417.1

Any ideas what would cause this. It happens with every team I load. I get the error box pop up with each character in the team. If I close the box or just hit OK it loads up fine, just annoying having an error box pop up everytime. Thanks in advance for any help.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Re: Error box when starting team up

You should get this when Exporting, not when Launching. You can launch your team through the Inner Space menu and this will not have any chance of happening.

Thanks for reporting the issue, I'll take care of the error message in an update after lunch.
<<

thelostboxer

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Thanks

I know why the error is happening. It believe it should be pointing to a different User folder, is there a way for my to change it to the correct folder manually? Thanks
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:37 pm

It believe it should be pointing to a different User folder, is there a way for my to change it to the correct folder manually?

No, it automatically detects the settings folder that the battle.net launcher would be using if you were using it. I don't think you are so it won't matter for the team you're playing.

ISBoxer 41.8.0418.1 fixes the message. Update via Help->About ISBoxer

Return to General discussion