<<

N0escape

Post Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:55 pm

Massive Error with isboxer

Hi everyone,

i have a big problem.

Game: Eve online
nbre of account: 11

problem #1: when i lunch the game( with Inner space after loading the clients) my computer crash with a horrible audio sound. It happen while im tryingtrying to load the caracter selection screen.

Problem #2: I can get to the caracter selection screen, have all my account select it, but then 50% of them will turn black and appear as a little black rectangle at the top left of the screen. i need the force close to reboot the problematic account and sometime it work.

i have my video card with the latest update and i deleted then reinstalled inner space and isboxer, i still have the problem.

Please help, i cant find a solution
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:18 am

Re: Massive Error with isboxer

N0escape wrote:problem #1: when i lunch the game( with Inner space after loading the clients) my computer crash with a horrible audio sound. It happen while im tryingtrying to load the caracter selection screen.

A computer crash is necessarily either a driver or hardware issue (by design of the operating system). If there's a horrible audio sound I might be inclined to check for audio drivers, along with the rest of the possible drivers to update.

Problem #2: I can get to the caracter selection screen, have all my account select it, but then 50% of them will turn black and appear as a little black rectangle at the top left of the screen. i need the force close to reboot the problematic account and sometime it work.

Try adjusting the in-game video options, particularly the Windowed Mode setting. It might work better on one setting than another (but probably not Fixed Windowed)

i deleted then reinstalled inner space and isboxer, i still have the problem.

This does not sound like it's directly related to IS/ISBoxer, so I would not expect any amount of reinstalling Inner Space or ISBoxer to affect the problem
<<

LargeChicken

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:17 am

Re: Massive Error with isboxer

N0escape wrote:Hi everyone,

i have a big problem.

Game: Eve online
nbre of account: 11

problem #1: when i lunch the game( with Inner space after loading the clients) my computer crash with a horrible audio sound. It happen while im tryingtrying to load the caracter selection screen.

i have my video card with the latest update and i deleted then reinstalled inner space and isboxer, i still have the problem.

Please help, i cant find a solution

There's very little information to go on here and from what little you did say I'm inclined to think it's not a problem with isBoxer.

Eve tends to lag my computer a bit when I enter the character selection screen, if you are running more clients than your computer can handle I could imagine it crashing out, and considering both of your bugs occur while entering or around the character select screen... Try loading less clients and see if the problem persists, or try logging one character in at a time if you are trying to log all 11 of them on at once. Barring that, can you give any more specific information about the crashes? Sounds like you're overloading your computer from what you've said.
I want YOU! To ask me questions
Tell me what you want a tutorial on in my request thread Here

My games:
Eve Online

Expertise:
Mining
Shooting red crosses
IsBoxer Setup
VideoFX

Return to General discussion