FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Cant get 2/5 to lead when i switch characters

Moderator: MiRai

<<

baztubox

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 am

Cant get 2/5 to lead when i switch characters

as the subject .

iwhen i switch windwos i cant get 2 out of 5 characters to lead the others. when i switch to one of the other 3 characters everything is like normal everyone is following the active window, but when i move to window 3 and 5 the others int following the active character.

http://pastebin.com/HNACDuyV i hope this helps

i have reinstalled everything but the problem wont go away.
iam a newbie on isboxer to.

p.s i am spelling like shit but i hope you understand my problem.

/baztubox
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:50 am

Re: Cant get 2/5 to lead when i switch characters

Which Character Set is this with? All of them? I wouldn't be surprised if your guys don't follow or assist at all in the "palaboosthinden" set, because Slot 1 uses both Left and Right CTRL, slot 2 uses both Left and Right SHIFT, and slot 3 uses both left and right ALT. I assume you don't even have a right Alt key, it's likely Alt Gr instead. The default FTL modifiers are selected to be widely compatible, you should not need to change them for single-PC usage ;)

If you mean any of your other character sets, the FTL modifiers for Slots 2 and 5 are Right Shift, and Left Ctrl + Left Shift. These modifiers are combined with F11 in order to make your guys follow a specific character. If you go to your first guy and press Right Shift+F11, he should follow the guy in Slot 2. If you press Left Ctrl+Left Shift+F11, he should follow the guy in slot 5. If he follows the wrong person, then your guys are switched around -- to fix that, log out of WoW, Export via ISBoxer, and click Yes when it asks to fix account names.

If this doesn't help, please tell me more specifically what happens -- do they follow each of your guys? Do they follow the wrong guy? Do they not follow at all? Do they assist correctly? etc
<<

baztubox

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:33 am

Re: Cant get 2/5 to lead when i switch characters

lax wrote:Which Character Set is this with? All of them? I wouldn't be surprised if your guys don't follow or assist at all in the "palaboosthinden" set, because Slot 1 uses both Left and Right CTRL, slot 2 uses both Left and Right SHIFT, and slot 3 uses both left and right ALT. I assume you don't even have a right Alt key, it's likely Alt Gr instead. The default FTL modifiers are selected to be widely compatible, you should not need to change them for single-PC usage ;)

If you mean any of your other character sets, the FTL modifiers for Slots 2 and 5 are Right Shift, and Left Ctrl + Left Shift. These modifiers are combined with F11 in order to make your guys follow a specific character. If you go to your first guy and press Right Shift+F11, he should follow the guy in Slot 2. If you press Left Ctrl+Left Shift+F11, he should follow the guy in slot 5. If he follows the wrong person, then your guys are switched around -- to fix that, log out of WoW, Export via ISBoxer, and click Yes when it asks to fix account names.

If this doesn't help, please tell me more specifically what happens -- do they follow each of your guys? Do they follow the wrong guy? Do they not follow at all? Do they assist correctly? etc

ok i dont know what i did but i reinstalled every addon and reseted ever config inside Isboxer and did a new setup off my team and now everything is working like a charm again.

i trixed around with the modifiers Lax thats why it was like that.

Return to General discussion