FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Can't Type???

Moderator: MiRai

<<

rkaragon1

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:32 pm

Can't Type???

My accounts expired for about a week. I just paid for them again and reinstalled isboxer and innerspace but when I launch my characters I can't type in any of the wow windows. It's as if my keyboard is not recognized... I can't log in or hit Escape to exit though I can click on things. But I really need to be able to type... Any Ideas to why this is happening and how I can fix this?? Any help asap is very much appreciated!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Re: Can't Type???

When was the last time you used Inner Space? There was an update a month ago or more that a small number of people have trouble launching other games, but this is new. I imagine it probably has something to do with other software you have installed, but I don't have a guess as to exactly what.

If you want to come to the ISBoxer Chat Room I can probably help you better, otherwise we're going to be playing this game of me asking a question and then waiting a while for your response and it might take days of playing tag to figure anything out.
<<

rkaragon1

Post Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Re: Can't Type???

Thanks for the quick reply! I just figured out the problem. There was a program called JCHB.exe running that was causing the problems. I have no idea what it is or how I got it but it seems to take snapshots of my computers screen. I found over 10,000 pictures in the root folder containing the program. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out a way to uninstall it or get it to stop. Also when I deleted the pictures and emptied the recylce bin, they would eventually come back. In about 10 minutes there was about 2,000 of the same pictures I deleted back in the folder... I had to force quite the program to get it to go away and to allow my ISboxer to work properly. I kinda think that this is a windows program gone crazy but am not sure.. could be virus or who knows what. Guess it's the best excuse yet to clean up my comp and reformat to windows 7 heh... Thanks again for the quick reply!

Return to General discussion