FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Sets stopped working

Moderator: MiRai

<<

BruceNesbitt

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Sets stopped working

Hi, I'm just wondering if anything has changed in the last day. Only my Master toon will fire. I haven't changed anything on my current sets and tried multiple new sets with the same results. I am currently using Jamba and everything worked fine up until this morning. Any ideas???
Thanks Lax.
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Re: Sets stopped working

No, nothing has changed in ISBoxer or Inner Space to my knowledge. Did your game have a patch? Otherwise, share your configuration for troubleshooting purposes. A more detailed description of the issues you are having may be of some assistance, as would the name of the Character Set you are using.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:06 am

Did you install the Battle.net Desktop Client? If so, you may need to switch to the development build of Inner Space -- right click IS, select Patcher, check "Download development (test) patches" and then close and restart Inner Space to let it patch up.

Otherwise, what Alge said, but additionally the "Diagnostics for game crashes" from the ISBoxer Help menu might help -- http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics. Get Diagnostics from running game instance, paste here or paste to privatepaste.com and give the URL
<<

BruceNesbitt

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:16 am

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:30 am

There's a lot of Character Sets in that profile so, as Alge stated, a more detailed description of what's happening (which characters, which character sets, what you're pressing, what you're expecting to happen, etc) would be better.

I'll ask a general question, though... Did you accidentally disable the ISBoxer add-on?
<<

BruceNesbitt

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi, I just blew it up an started it over. Works fine now. Thanks for your help and your time.

B

Return to General discussion