FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Which files to save?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Treesong

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:44 am

Which files to save?

Hello, I am wondering which config or ini files from Isboxer (and inner space) I should save if my computer ever gives up and I have to do a complete re-install. I have a lot of settings, keymaps and such and would hate to figure those out all over again. :)

Thanks for any help.
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:40 am

Re: Which files to save?

File > Save As to save your profile. That should be it unless you have custom clickbar / menu images. Those will be wherever you put them.
<<

Treesong

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:49 am

Thanks, so just the one file? I noticed there was also a global file (much smaller) that got updated when I had started Isboxer up but I take it that is not too important then.
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:00 am

I should add to the list any custom menu .xml templates.

Coincidentally, I just switched machines yesterday. The images, menu templates, and the saved profile were all I moved.
<<

rfarris

Post Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Treesong wrote:Thanks, so just the one file? I noticed there was also a global file (much smaller) that got updated when I had started Isboxer up but I take it that is not too important then.

Also the files in the /script folder underneath the main folder. That's where all the changes to your videoFX, click bars, menus, etc are saved.

Return to General discussion