FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What's Your Greatest Multiboxing Achievement?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Binzyrd

Online Community Manager

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:08 pm

What's Your Greatest Multiboxing Achievement?

Image (Original Image Source: MiRai)

Tell us what your greatest multiboxing achievement has been!

We'll pick a winner at random from all the responses within the next 24 hours of this posting. The selected winner will get a free 30-day Inner Space Time Code!

You can still share your greatest multiboxing achievement after the 24-hour mark... we still want to hear about it. :)
<<

Shadowandlight

Post Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:50 pm

Re: What's Your Greatest Multiboxing Achievement?

In EVE

Its a toss up between running incursions solo (11 man sites while doing the logistics)

or running C5 wormhole sites solo.

Both are extremely hard, the C5 sites might be easier (capital ships better tanks but much more risk on the line) but have unique challenges.

Eyeballing 22 man Incursions soon, need another few weeks of training on some alts before I am ready
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:09 am

I don't go in for the big achievements. I'm happy to just log in and run some dungeons for the most part.

Lately I've been 6-boxing EQ with an old friend who is also 6-boxing. Tonight we hit up Lower Guk with two full groups and had our revenge on the Ghoul Lord from a couple of weeks ago when we were a bit too low level. Check out the phat loot in guild chat!

P.S. I just wanted to share. Please don't give me any free time on my account, give it to someone else.
<<

jimthev

Post Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:50 am

Probably just getting everything working smoothly in whatever my current game is. It seems that once I hit that level where I can do end content or missions relatively easily with a solid multibox group, I move onto something I can't do well.

In Champions Online I finally got to where I had a well oiled machine of a group that could get through almost all of the high end content. After I could do it I didn't really even bother to farm it for loot. Same thing with GW2 although I had to add some extra special sauce to get it going well. Right now, I don't have a good Rift group so that's what I worked on last (too busy lately to really do it though).

Return to General discussion