FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Green broadcast bar, getting rid of it?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Monkpowah

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Green broadcast bar, getting rid of it?

I ran the quick set up for SWTOR and selected the option for no green squares around the broadcast 1 - = keys but it's in game anyway. How does one remove it?
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:44 pm

Re: Green broadcast bar, getting rid of it?

I ran the quick set up for SWTOR and selected the option for no green squares around the broadcast 1 - = keys but it's in game anyway.

That shouldn't happen and I have been unable to reproduce this behaviour. What configuration style did you choose? Did you click the radio button for "Add 1 thru = Hotkeys to Combat Key Map (invisible)" or did you uncheck "Standard MMO - Combat - Broadcasting of 1 through ="?

How does one remove it?

In the top left pane of ISBoxer, under Menus, select Standard. Then in the bottom left pane, near the top, you should see the Character Sets assigned to the Standard Menu. To unassign Character Sets from the Standard Menu, select the Character Set in the lower left pane and press the Delete key on your keyboard.
<<

Monkpowah

Post Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: Green broadcast bar, getting rid of it?

Thanks, that fixed it. I'm fairly sure i selected the invisible option because that's what i always use. Perhaps i missed that step this time, but at least now i know how to get rid of it.

Much appreciated! :)

Return to General discussion