Post Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:08 am

[Suggestions] Game Setup

Hi Lax,

I play Lotro multiboxing in different ways. Sometimes with two or three chars with one PC, sometimes up to six chars with two PC. For each way to play I have a different charset.
I also have a lot of different chars which I like to play. Right now the setup in IS Boxer is not very comfortable for this kind of play. Why? Because I have to bind the chars to the Innerspace Launch information. And with this information I bind a char to a computer. It would be much better if I could bind the Innerspace Game Information to the slots because the slots will always be the same but the chars and which chars I play on a slot will change. Right now if I change the IS Game Information of a char I will change all my charsets which I set up before.
I hope I could express myself to a way you understood and maybe there is a way to change it. :-)

I have also a second question. Is it possible to control with IS the output of the sound of a session? Right now I have the problem with Lotro I hear the sound of every session I run at the same time. But it would be nice to hear only the sound of the active session.
Windows 7 x64
Intel 2600k, 16 GB RAM, EVGA 580SC, ADATA SSD 120GB
Lotro, Riders of Rohan, German Server