FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A bit confused

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lilgangster

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:25 am

A bit confused

I've downloaded IsoBoxer Suite and submitted a trial account for Inner Space and got a confirmation Email saying they accepted my app for the trial but their was no information or link in the email for me to follow so i can't do anything on Isoboxer at least i think i can. not completely sure just going off the Vids in the Quick Setup thing says i need an account with Inner Space but seeing how i got nothing in the email but someone saying i've been accepted not completely sure what i should be doing next if anyone has any idea what i'm saying and has any assistance they could give me would be much appreciated....if you don't understand what i'm saying it's probably because i don't know what i'm talking about and you can call me an idiot or w/e you fill nessary to call me
<<

lilgangster

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:39 am

Re: A bit confused

Okay never mind i all the Inner Space thing correct seems i was just being an idiot. But a new problem has accured when i open up my ISboxer and go to select a game for my character i go to "Game" the only thing that comes up says "Inner Space Path Needed" i have no idea how i'm suppose to setup that and because i can't do that i can't setup any of my characters...i'm being quite retarded right now so it might be something obviously but if anyone could help please do i'd appreciated anything
<<

lilgangster

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:42 am

Okay wow......i'm sorry for wasting your time if you read all that bs i've been spilling i've figuered out my problem and should be good now
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Out of curiosity, what was confusing... and how could it be made easier to understand?
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa

Return to General discussion