FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Reaching Out To the ISBoxer Community

Moderator: MiRai

<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Reaching Out To the ISBoxer Community

I'm trying to throw a video together to help promote InnerSpace and ISBoxer. One section of this video includes short and quick lines describing IS/ISBoxer's strong points and uniqueness. I've just began compiling a list but I'm not sure I can come up with one long enough by myself. So I'm asking that anyone that has anything to add to this list please go ahead and do so. Even if you think you can't make something sound fancy, go ahead and post it anyway. If it sounds like it might be a repeat of what's already up there, go ahead and post it anyway.

This is what I've conjured up in the last 10 minutes [going to need a lot more]:
Code:
FTL Setup By Default
Simple FTL Modifiers
FTL Macros Written For You
Wizard Generated Quick Setup
KeyPress/Release Keymaps
Easy Multiple PC Setup
Drag & Drop Configuration
Multiple Step Keymaps
Send Next Click
No Need For White/Blacklists
Action Target Groups
Flawless Mouse Repeating
Instant PiP Swapping
Ability To Utilize Multiple Video Cards
Assign Keymaps Per Character Slot
Configuration File Virtualization
No Need For Multiple Game Installs
No Need For Symlinking Folders
Flexible Window Layouts
Click Macros
Repeater Regions

Your contributions may or may not be used in the final video. This video is still very fresh in my mind and won't be released anytime soon unless I get some amazing live realm multiboxing footage within the next week. I'm just trying to tackle all the parts that don't require in game footage at the moment. I thank you all in advance. :)

EDIT:
I would like to let everyone know that whether or not I use your contributions listed here no one will be credited in the video. There is no "credits" section in the clip...only a quick intro which my own name is not even mentioned. The track is just under 2 minutes and I think it's more of a 'commercial' for IS/ISBoxer than a movie that needs 2 minutes of credits at the end. I want to hit the high points and mention a lot of things in this video as well as have some real nice in game footage. Whether I can pull this off....I'm not 100% sure yet. :)

EDIT2:
Okay now I feel like a mean person. If I use anyone's contributions I'll put your names in the thread wherever I post this. I won't be putting a "credits" section in the video clip though...not enough time.
<<

Ualaa

Grandmaster Guidesmith

Post Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:29 am

Re: Reaching Out To the ISBoxer Community

Accurate/Precise Mouse Broadcasting
Strong Support (IRC/Forums)
Streaming in 720p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
<<

Euhemerus

Post Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Amazingly easy Window layout, PiP setup & customization.
And yes, double mention about the amazing support through all the different channels :D
If it looks like a murloc, sounds like a murloc & swims like a murloc, then you probably just got gargled n squashed by a Murloc.
Runetotem / Tyrande 6 Box
<<

JackBurton

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:58 am

easy to learn. hard to master
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:34 am

Thank you for the replies guys. The part of the video that this post was originally intended for has actually already been ready to go over a month now. I am currently looking for some HD/HQ in game footage of World of Warcraft to finalize the video. I'm not looking for just any ordinary footage, I would like something unique.

For instance...
Code:
- Boxing multiple characters [preferably 4 or 5] in a 10 or 25 man raid [along with solo players]
- Getting 2 x 5 boxers [or more] together to tackle a 10 [or 25] man raid fight [Ulduar/ToC/Onyxia/ICC]
- Any PvP footage that really reflects the power of multiboxing
   - i.e.  Taking on Drek/Vann with 3 or 4 warmasters up

Anything crazy like the above list would be great.

I prefer a resolution of 1920x1080 so my final cut of the video can be 1080p. I may take any footage between the resolutions of 1920x1080 and 1280x720 though. I would also like the footage to be recorded with FRAPs and be kept in raw AVI format. I realize that the files end up being gigantic but it's a price to pay for HD footage. You do not have to give me an entire 10 minute fight, I would just like the start of the fight, a minute or two in the middle [where the action is], and the kill. You will be given credit in the video, most likely while your footage is playing. I understand this is a tall order to fill and I will soon be asking on d-b.com as well.

I'm trying to fill about 60 - 90 seconds so I'll only be using 10 - 15 seconds clips [longer if they are sped up]. If you're interested and able to achieve any of the above [or similar] please don't have your camera in an awkward position during the fight. Pan it around and try to show what's going on. If you're interested please post here, PM me, or find me on the ISBoxer IRC channel. Thanks for reading.

It's 3:30AM and I'm tired...this post may need to be edited. :)
<<

Svpernova09

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:21 am

I'm a slacker and haven't checked this in a while, are you still looking for footage of stuff? Pretty sure I can get my recording to 1280x720

Return to General discussion