FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lineage 2: Goddess of Destruction

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lamf123

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Lineage 2: Goddess of Destruction

With the f2p launch of Lineage 2 has anyone tried to get isboxer running with it, if so what results?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Re: Lineage 2: Goddess of Destruction

I am checking this out today. I think support can be added, definitely for multi-PC play if not same-PC play as well. :)
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:41 pm

On second thought, GameGuard doesn't like Inner Space. I'll have to get back to you on that ;)
<<

lamf123

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:59 pm

GameGuard doesn't work as far as I know in Windows 7 x64 but it does seem to blook isboxer from launching. There are ways around GG but I was hoping to not violate any eulas.

On another note if you used to play this game but quit because of the grind I'd suggest giving it another try as with the new patch at least at early levels there is minimal grind. I'm lvl 45 after a week of playing lightly to avoid the mass of people leveling new toons.
<<

ziggysnorkel

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Any update on this. I subscribed to Innerspace for 2 years but stopped for a bit while to take a break from mmorpgs, so I can't test myself. Now my favorite mmorpg is free so I would love to try Innerspace on this. I've seen others multiboxing in the game but most aren't responsive to my inquiries of what software they use, if any. Please someone tell me if Innerspace works on this, and if so, what command line parameter to use to skip the ncsoft launcher.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Unless they remove GameGuard I'm not sure this is going to be supported any time soon.

If it becomes supported it will be listed on the Supported Games page as working
<<

lamf123

Post Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:56 pm

ziggysnorkel wrote:Any update on this. I subscribed to Innerspace for 2 years but stopped for a bit while to take a break from mmorpgs, so I can't test myself. Now my favorite mmorpg is free so I would love to try Innerspace on this. I've seen others multiboxing in the game but most aren't responsive to my inquiries of what software they use, if any. Please someone tell me if Innerspace works on this, and if so, what command line parameter to use to skip the ncsoft launcher.

To bypass the launcher change l2.bin to l2.exe and create a shortcut on your desktop to l2.exe (you will need to run the launcher to add any updates)
Alt+enter will change the game to windowed mode so you can open multiple sessions and alt+tab between them

I've not been able to get any multiboxing software (Ixboxer, keyclone, hotkeynet) to work as gameguard blocks the passing of keystrokes between windows, I have only been trying on one pc I have not tried two pc's. I was able to get the maximizer feature in KC to work to swap windows and set up a follow macro in game on the same key so that they toon being pulled to the front becomes leader and the other toon will auto follow but I wasnt able to get assist or any spells to work.

I even looked into a Vetra box but I'm not going to pay $400 just to box a game.
<<

ziggysnorkel

Post Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:03 am

Yeah. I figured out how to launch l2 without the launcher a couple days ago, and then I keep thinking about whether or not gameguard would prevent me from multiboxing using isboxer. I am still asking myself whether I want to bypass gameguard to box the game.
<<

lamf123

Post Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 am

I tried bypassing GG and still had problems passing keystrokes on the same system. I'm going to try 2 pc's over the weekend so I'll let you know if I have any luck.
<<

ziggysnorkel

Post Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Cool. I'm thinking there must be a way to box on one comp. I've seen other people do it but they use a bot program. So technically they are not multiboxing but rather multibotting.
Next

Return to General discussion