FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lineage 2: Goddess of Destruction

Moderator: MiRai

<<

lamf123

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 am

Re: Lineage 2: Goddess of Destruction

I've seen that too but what I also see a lot is people pulling two toons a healer and then a buffer while they level since 3 seems to be the max sessiosn they allow. It took me forver to figure out how to follow without clicking on the toon you want to follow since there isnt a follow command. But what I found out is that you can create a macro for each toon that would swap that character window into the foreground with a maximizer, the same button was mapped to an in game macro that made the that foreground toon the party leader and the /target command twice will cause the baground toon to auto follow the main. This makes dragging the others around a lot easier. But its nothing like autofollow in wow and I never could pass keystrokes or gets anything like assist or heals to work. You can also setup a list of buffs in a macro and the buffing toon will knock out each spell in order but once the macro is done thats all they do.

Follow macro looks something like this
/changepartyleader toon1
/target toon1
/target toon1
<<

ziggysnorkel

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Re: Lineage 2: Goddess of Destruction

Nice. Well there is a follow macro, but you have to do a target function first. So it's:

/target name
/follow

you can also do something like
/target %party1-7
/follow

I would really love to box this game. So far I have an awakened iss enchanter and a lvl 77 shillen elder and lvl 69 dark avenger. So I would be able to do most stuff by myself.
Previous

Return to General discussion