FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Switching clients (alt+number) ?

Moderator: MiRai

<<

runtu

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 am

Switching clients (alt+number) ?

Heya,

After latest ISBoxer update, I can't switch between clients anymore with alt+(1-5), I know there was revamp on layouts and stuff, but the keycombinations are gone?
<<

runtu

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:13 am

Re: Switching clients (alt+number) ?

also when using targeted round.robin, the "Next Click -> all other" doesn't work any longer, and the mouse does not broadcast after the hotkey is pushed..

(this one I fixed. The settings had dropped "all other" from steps 2,3,4 and 5.)
<<

Alge

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 am

runtu wrote:Heya,

After latest ISBoxer update, I can't switch between clients anymore with alt+(1-5), I know there was revamp on layouts and stuff, but the keycombinations are gone?

I use Alt+1 through Alt+5 to switch characters. They definitely still work. You can set this key combination for each character in a character set in ISBoxer.

Alge

P.S. Make sure you have saved and exported after upgrading.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:49 am

runtu wrote:also when using targeted round.robin, the "Next Click -> all other" doesn't work any longer, and the mouse does not broadcast after the hotkey is pushed..

(this one I fixed. The settings had dropped "all other" from steps 2,3,4 and 5.)

Looks like the converter that took the original Send Next Click from your Mapped Key and put it into each Step as a Send Next Click Action as part of the conversion to ISBoxer 38 broke the Send Next Click on additional steps, even though it got it right on Step 1. I fixed that just now for the next update, thanks.

This hasn't changed though. I would have to see your config (see the "How to share your configuration" sticky post) if you're still having trouble with this, but if you have set the Hotkey per window in your Character Set, it will switch just fine. If you're having issues with the windows swapping, even though the window is focusing via the Hotkey, then that would be probably related to your Window Layout rather than these Hotkeys.

Return to General discussion