FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Innerspace only loading 1 client.

Moderator: MiRai

<<

matthuneycutt

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Innerspace only loading 1 client.

Recently formated my computer and had no problems with Innerspace before, but now when I try and load my character sets, it loads the first character fine, but when it brings up the next character windows the windows black and minimize and i cant bring them back up. Tried reinstalling and setting up the sets again, still isnt working. Also tried loading each character individually but it still isnt working, anyone have some suggestions?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Re: Innerspace only loading 1 client.

Did you previously use multiple game folders? If you reinstalled Inner Space and are using an old ISBoxer profile, your additional Game Profiles may not exist. This would be indicated in an error in the main Inner Space console window, see http://isboxer.com/wiki/Console for some info on how to see that if needed. But basically you would either need to use Add Game from the IS menu and make sure each Game name you used before exists now, or update each Character in ISBoxer with the new Game Profile as needed.

If that doesn't help, what game are you playing?
<<

matthuneycutt

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Playing Everquest. Folders seem to be fine, I made new profiles when i installed Innerspace.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Please visit http://isboxer.com/wiki/Console and view the main Inner Space console. When you launch your team, ISBoxer is going to output what it is doing. If it has a problem with launching the next window, this is where you are going to find out what it thinks is wrong. If you need more help with this, I need to know what the console says.
<<

matthuneycutt

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Not really sure what I did to fix it, but it's working now, haha. Thanks for the help though.

Return to General discussion