FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Simply amazing!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

x3djokerx

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:44 am

Simply amazing!

I just had to stop by and post a huge THANX for this software. Lax, you have done a wonderful job my friend! (if anyone else is also behind this fabulous piece of work, my hats off to you as well and sorry for not mentioning you) This program is nothing short of amazing. I have no clue how I have lived so long without it. I happened to stumble across a link to isboxer just searching around the net for a dualboxing software to make things enjoyable for me again. WELL, all I can say is that I have to search no longer!

At first I wanted to throw the damn thing out and ask for a refund, but I decided to give it a chance and am glad I took the time to watch the numerous videos on it. I think I got scared of it at first more than anything because I didn't want to have to "program" what I wanted to do. Well with a little playing around and watching others videos on how they set things up, I am up and running like a champ! (well maybe just an amature right now, but i'm going to be working my way up the ranks soon enough.)

To anyone else who is just starting off using the program and think there is no hope for you to get it working, just go to youtube (or even here) and do a search for isboxer videos. I found everything i needed answered from various people there. Give it a chance and don't let it discourage you. I am happily boxing a 4 man team and loving it. I just can't wait till I feel more comfortable to start digging deeper and see what else I can do with the program.

Again, Thank you Lax, this shit is the best! HANDS DOWN!
<<

Slimez

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Re: Simply amazing!

Instead of making a new thread I figure I would just reply here. I had never used any type of program like this in over 10 years of gaming (since day one of EQ1). I have tried numerous times to run multiple accounts at once with limited success by simply alt tabbing. This software is incredible. Not only is the software incredible, but your "customer serivce" is freakin EPIC.

Thanks for all this and everything you do.. I own a business with 220 employees and work very hard... so now when I come home and just want to veg out, this makes my life 10,000 times easier!

but I really believe the one thing this program does above all is that I never have to group with freakin idiot players in group instances anymore.... got my own five man team :) Aww yea.

Again, thanks Lax and all those that help.

Return to General discussion