FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lavish software log in screen

Moderator: MiRai

<<

redomegared

Post Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:53 am

Lavish software log in screen

Hi,

Why do i get this message about once every day all of a sudden?

https://imgur.com/a/ijw7iqT
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:59 am

Re: Lavish software log in screen

Hello!

There's more than one reason the login prompt might come up, but if you have the "Automatically log me in" box ticked when you click OK, it may just be a blip in your network (including your ISP connection, or your ISP's connection to ours) where Inner Space failed to connect. Login occurs when you're launching Inner Space, or a game instance (or the game is launching processes, etc); it does not occur after you've already been playing for 30 minutes, unless the game is launching a new process or one of them is crashing and trying to produce a Lavish crash report. I'm unclear from your post whether you're intentionally launching something at the time, but if you're not then this might help answer your "why".

The "all of a sudden" bit I couldn't really guess as to what started this behavior for you if it is daily. When did it begin happening about once every day all of a sudden? Is it at about the same time of day?

Either way, obviously it is inconvenient for it to ask you for your login info again when there's a temporary issue and it's not with your login info. So, here's the plan on that end. I've already been working for the last week or so on major upgrades to Inner Space's auth system, and I expect to have this available in a new development build of Inner Space this coming week. :)
<<

redomegared

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:22 am

Re: Lavish software log in screen

thanks Lax...looked at it a few days and now i havent seen the logon screen anymore

Return to General discussion