Need a new game to multibox!!!!!!

Moderator: MiRai

<<

evil

Post Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:29 am

Need a new game to multibox!!!!!!

Ok... I need something fresh to box in!

I did Diablo 3. I did Rift. I did DAOC.

Liked all of them except for Rift, game is just feeling so heavy, slow and pointless..

I only have one requirement to a game, and that is that the main purpose in the endgame, is PvP/RvR, not arena, but open.

Has it really come to the time when I have to play WoW for the first time? Or am I overlooking something.
<<

freakyspider

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: Need a new game to multibox!!!!!!

keep an eye on this: http://camelotunchained.com/v2/
<<

evil

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:58 pm

Thanks, trust me, I am looking out for this :-)

But I also know that Marks intention isn't to create the new WoW - he already scored his millions on this game. He wants to make a game for the players, the "Backers". And on the forums ( Which im backing too ), there is a lot of talk about boxing.

Follow / no follow commands, assists / no assists - I dont think, we should have our hopes too high when it comes to boxing CU. But we will see - could be a really interesting game to box.
<<

firescue17

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:20 pm

I have to mention EverQuest. 19 of 21 expansions are free-to-play with some minor restrictions, most of which can be worked around with Station Cash unlockers. I've been running 14 accounts at approximately $1.50 per month per account. There's 16 years of free content which, combined with the moving target of only the last two expansions locked, you could play for years and years with little to no cost and not notice the difference between premium and FTP.

The Test server has Free Premium (Gold Account) status if you decide to play on that server.
<<

sarl_cagan

Post Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:32 am

I just recently got my first EQ1 team up and running. Basic follow, assist attack. Many a thanks directly at you, firescue. I probably watched, and rewatched your videos half a dozen times.

I've been discouraged now though because of the house-keeping part of managing 6 characters, on top of learning isboxer as I go. At level 25, I had my whole team in Sol. A. I specifically tried to be extra careful knowing how cramped that place can be...

...I ran them ALL into the lava, and have not yet returned to the game. It was SO pathetic sad :roll: ... complete lemming moment. I couldn't recover. They all had 0 swimming skill, lol. On top of that, I failed to bind a button to 'move up.' So a couple of them drowned before burning to death. That moment made me realize the mountain I would have to climb in order to get my team fully functional. I envy you guys who have put in the time to create a very efficient boxing environment.

ISBoxer is an amazing piece of software. It's obvious that once you've setup an efficient environment to work in, the possibilities are endless...

Return to General discussion