FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ISBoxer not launching 2/3/4/5 and mouse problems in-game

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Zandalar

Post Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:07 am

ISBoxer not launching 2/3/4/5 and mouse problems in-game

Hello fellow boxers!

I aspire to be an awesome WoW Classic multiboxer - with some experience from long ago, when using 5 computers with Synergy to multibox. Now with the classic making its launch, i want to use ISBoxer cause it's awesome. :D

But... I could use some help in getting started. I'm facing with two problems:

1. ISBoxer launches only the first wow instance, not the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th, as expected.
-> i found this thread: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=7172

2. When launching WoW via ISBoxer, my mouse is acting normally to move and click, but when pressing the left/right mouse button to look around and move around, it is going crazy as being super sensitive, where it is totally unplayable. If i launch WoW manually and not via ISBoxer, the mouse works normally.
-> i tried to find information on this one, but so far it seems some others have this problem, but have found no solution.

Hardware used:
Ryzen 8-core with 16GB RAM and SSD, with USB-connected mouse, with nVidia 1050 graphics card (temporary, new card arriving tomorrow)
Monitor 4K resolution (3840x2160) at 60hz via displayport cable. I tried setting resolution to 1920x1080 in nvidia control panel, but it does not change anything about the two issues.

Software used:
Windows 10 fresh install, changed privacy settings with tool,
installed some basic utilities (7zip, vlc) and OBS for capturing. But disabling OBS seems not to change either two issues.
graphics drivers downloaded some 3 days ago (fresh drivers)
InnerSphere and ISBoxer latest version - downloaded&installed just yesterday
WoW Classic

Any suggestions? Thanks!
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:41 am

Re: ISBoxer not launching 2/3/4/5 and mouse problems in-game

Zandalar wrote:1. ISBoxer launches only the first wow instance, not the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th, as expected.-> i found this thread: viewtopic.php?f=55&t=7172
Unlikely to help, different game, and glyph is damn weird. (ed: actually it might, if you happen to be using the Launcher)

Main question for any new boxer is how are you launching the game? You should be Right clicking the Inner Space icon in the system notification area and, in the ISBoxer Character Sets sub-menu, select your Character Set (this is the recommended method).
If you are doing this, is it loading the launcher? If so, then you will need to log this launcher in and have it close, before the next one will start. The way around this is to use the "World of Warcraft Classic Client" profile, so it loads wow.exe directly.

The mouse thing may be caused by Windows and its Display Scaling, esp if you haven't got this set to 100%. You may be able to sort that by using Application Compatibility settings on the ISBoxer Toolkit (suite), and setting this to System. After that recreate your Window Layout, Export, and see if it gets any better.

Return to General