FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"Can't invite players from that realm"

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Reckles

Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:54 pm

"Can't invite players from that realm"

Hey, new here and struggling with something. I was having issues inviting my original 3 accounts with Shift+Alt+i. Initially, it just wasn't inviting anyone after the quick setup wizard. I went into game helpers>world of warcraft>macro sets>Quick Setup 42>Invite team, and added "-ThatToonsServer" to the end of each line and it worked. i.e. the second line was !if ("slot 2" and character is not "slot 2") /invite {SLOT2}-Azshara. But I added a 4th account yesterday and now account 1 is not inviting account 2 or 3 but is inviting account 4. Went through the characters list, double checked spelling, added Game Server names to everyone (with and without capitals if that matters?), added account and subaccount names, removed everything I added one by one, reverted the QS42 invite macro, and was still having the same problem every step of the way. If I were writing a memoir, today's chapter would be called "Export All to Inner Space"

How do I invite my teams? Manually typing in their names with "/inv character-server" works.
<<

bob

League of Extraordinary Multiboxers

Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: "Can't invite players from that realm"

Relams will work better if you add the server (realm) name into each characters properties in the Server Name field. Then the ISBoxer Addon with automatically add in the -servername extension rather than you needing to add it every time or changing the Quick Setup macros from the defaults.

p.s. Should probably also remind you that any change in the game helpers section of ISBoxer will require a /reload in game on all clients after you have exported to InnerSpace as it will rewrite the ISBoxer Addon and you need to load it to get the changes. The other option is to camp out, or exit the games and relaunch the team.

Return to General