FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Unable to launch properly from launcher

Moderator: MiRai

<<

Siber

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:32 pm

Unable to launch properly from launcher

So i'm running 5 boxes. I've followed the "quick setup wizard" and done some bindings in ISBoxer. I have a few problems when running the ISBoxer character set from inner space. It launches my main account, wow1, wow2 then it goes a bit strange usually wow2 disconnects and it tries to launch wow3. However wow3 does not snap into place but is instead launched like a normal instance of the game. I solved this by launching the character set slot for wow 3 and wow 4. However when i launch wow4. wow3 disconnects aswell. So before i'm done i have to log in manually to wow2 and wow3 then i'm finally able to play the game.

I uploaded my config as an attachment. However I have not done any advanced configs so I don't think anything is wrong.
Attachments
config.xml
ISBoxer config
(316.79 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
<<

MiRai

Vibrant Videographer

Post Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:18 pm

Re: Unable to launch properly from launcher

There has been no shortage of people talking about disconnects since patch 8.2, but not everyone is affected.

As for the windows not snapping into position, you'll want to be using either DX11 Legacy or, if you machine can handle it, DX12.
<<

Siber

Post Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Unable to launch properly from launcher

This is still a problem. I thought I had it working by updating my graphic drivers. Sadly the issue persisted not just as often. Sometimes it launches all 5 boxes with just a few disconnects, but they snap into places. Other times it launches 3/5 boxes then the 4th does not snap into place. I tried switching to DX 11 legacy. This had no change however :<

Return to General