FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Inner Space login error

Moderator: MiRai

<<

cefeck

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:16 am

Inner Space login error

Hi, when i try to log into Inner Space i get the following error :

it is my first time using Inner Space. I already tried to restart my pc and reinstall the program but nothing changed.

How can i fix this?
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:04 am

Re: Inner Space login error

Well, this error isn't going to be solved by reinstalling Inner Space or ISBoxer, because the issue is actually with SSL on your computer.

The phrase to google is as follows: schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error (0x80092012) - The revocation function was unable to check revocation for the certificate. (You can ignore search results related to self-signed certificates; the SSL certificate in this case is not self-signed)

Are you using a firewall, proxy, VPN, some sort of internet security software, corporate network management, etc that may be interfering with SSL certificate revocation checks?
<<

cefeck

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:14 am

The only thing i use is my security program Kaspersky. I already whitelisted the program folder and even tried to disable kaspersky but i still get the same error.
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:24 am

Okay.

Kaspersky Internet Security is known to cause this particular issue. Here's a thread from the googles: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?/topic/395220-kis-interfering-with-git/
One result indicates that the issue is caused by a SSL certificate that KIS installs. This would still be installed on your system with Kaspersky disabled, so that would explain why it would be unchanged by simply disabling Kaspersky. You will want to try uninstalling Kaspersky, otherwise you might need a newer version of it.

Also there's a general consensus that Kaspersky is compromised; we don't recommend using it
<<

cefeck

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:50 am

I just installed the newest version of kaspersky and it works now! Thank you for your quick response!!
<<

lax

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:53 am

Excellent, thank you for confirming the fix, this will help the next person with the same issue. :)

Return to General